US$138
US$130
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$177
The Westin Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

La Quinta Inn Denver Westminster(Westminster)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$133
Residence Inn
US$122
Priceline
All reviewsstayed herefront desklifetime platinumstaff was friendlyunder constructionnorth sidespecial thankscheck in was easydefinitely stay here againgreat hotelbreakfast was includednext morningother hotels in the areavery nice staythe general managerrooms were very cleanoatmeal
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and the staff was super friendly and accommodating. It was especially nice to relax in the hot tub after a long day at work. Their free breakfast was a huge plus because it was very convenient to grab a bite and head out the door. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Diana T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is important to our success. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having again!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My family of 4 stayed here 1 night over Memorial Day weekend. Very easy to find hotel and around plenty of restaurants and shopping. They are currently renovating, so there was some drilling noise on the 1st floor. No big deal to us. We had a nice quiet location on the 3rd floor.

Rooms are modern, beds very comfy, and lots of Direct TV channels to watch. Pool and hot tub were nice. Everything was clean. My extra pillows, requested thru the Marriott app, were hand delivered to our room by Will, who also assisted me at the front desk. He was very friendly and attentive.

Breakfast was typical of Marriott hotels, hot and cold items. Good coffee. Only bad thing was the "weird" sausage patties. My husband took one bite and didn't want another. They looked fine but were mushy and strange inside. Overall, great stay. Definitely would stay again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Casey H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear CruisinSarah,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster with us.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience. While I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, I am curious to know if there were any elements of your visit we could have enhanced.

The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our valued guests, such as yourself. At your convenience, feel free to share any additional feedback on how we can elevate your experience whenever your travels bring you back to Westminster.

William Smith
Assistant General Manager
Fairfield Inn and Suites Westminster
westminsteragm@ghotelco.com

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Just a little bit of construction left last week (mid-May) but nothing annoying. The hotel is in a good location if you need to be on the North side of Denver. Plenty of places to eat within a short drive, even a bunch within a 2-3 block walk.

This however is one of the noisier Fairfields I've been in. Walls are very thin and anyone talking louder than normal or TV higher than normal you can easily hear it in your room, even if they are several rooms down the hall or across from you. Luckily I was on the top floor for a week, and I try to walk around gently, but I could tell the floors are wooden and I know the people below had to be hearing me walk around.

Indoor pool and hot tub are pretty good. Breakfast area is about the normal Fairfield size but can be challenging to find a place to sit at certain times on certain day. Be there at 7am one day, it's packed, the next day at 7am only 2 people there, so it's really hit and miss. The food is typical Fairfield, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals, muffins, etc.

What really makes this hotel special is the assistant manager, Will Smith (no relation to the actor). In all my travels with Marriott (I'm lifetime Platinum with over 2.5 million points and over 1,000 stays), I can honestly say that I've never seen a manger so willing to go the extra mile without even being asked to do so. I mean, he gets out from behind the front desk, cleans tables, cleans the top of the garbage can, makes sure the food is stocked and presentable, etc. I'm sure Will will go a long way in the business!

I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Diana T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear elindoo,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Westminster.

Diana Thate
Fairfield Inn and Suites Westminster
diana@ghotelco.com
(303) 255-3100

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Had a kiddos basketball tournament in Denver and this hotel was in the best location for our needs Lots of restaurants and even a little mini golf/go cart place about 2 miles a way. There is a convenience store close by for snack and drink purchases. The hotel was under construction but the staff were courteous and went out of their way to help with any issues caused by the construction. It looks like it will be done soon and the hotel will be updated and improved. The front desk guy- Will was fantastic. He was navigating construction and 15 basketball players running around eating everything from the continental breakfast with a smile and was just great. This is a great family hotel. Nice, large clean rooms with comfy beds. Little indoor pool and jacuzzi. Not the fanciest place but clean and safe and despite the construction mess- we had no issues.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2018

The lobby and breakfast room are under construction and it really is a pain. For all practical purposes, there is no lobby. The only thing there is the desk to check in or out. I wanted to sit down while I waited for my business partner, but too bad for me because there are no seats, couches, chairs, nada. The breakfast room might have been an alternative but it's currently a fraction of the size it should be while most of the space is under construction and the few chairs there were occupied. The breakfast selection was also quite limited, probably due to the lack of space to set much out. Finally, the "hot" selections; eggs, bacon, sausage were actually cold.

On the positive side, the room was fantastic - clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly (and a bit apologetic). The wi-fi was strong and uninterrupted.

Had we known it was under construction we would have stayed somewhere else. Once the construction is completed I'm sure things will be fine.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank SolonMiller
Diana T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for any inconvenience our recent transformation may have caused. Redefining the lobby area, will elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories with valued guests like you.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this transformation may have caused and we hope to reveal our refreshed public space with you, whenever your travels bring you back to Westminster.