“What wonderful customer service”

SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Great customer service that goes the extra mile for their customer! Front desk staff and the General Manager were a great help to me during my stay. The breakfast is hot and plentiful with a wide variety of selections. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Makes this your first choice because the customer service is top notch!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
chris d, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

So glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for the review. Hope we see you again when you are in town.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I want to start off by saying our stay was good. But saying that I believe the cost of 180 a night was a bit high. The whole team stayed here. We had a handicap room but didn't ask for it. Did not care for the bathroom at all. When you took a shower, the whole bathroom floor got really wet. We stayed over a week and there was really no storage for clothes besides the end tables. Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. Highly recommend they have more than 2 washers. Did I mention there was a softball tournament so A LOT of dirty uniforms for a hotel full of softball players.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
SHSWestminsterAGM, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Hammertimeee,

Thank you very much for staying with us for the softball tournament last week. We appreciate your and your team's business and hope to see you again next year. I'm sorry to hear that the shower was not up to standard. Please rest assured that this issue has been addressed and corrected.

Noah Braun
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Good location for restaurants and shops. Close by route 36 for easy transport (roadworks are not the hotel's fault. :-) ). Helpful front desk. Irma in breakfast room is a star! Great choice for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Wendy S

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Several people from my company spent 12 days here recently and it was a great experience. Clean rooms, very friendly staff and a good selection at breakfast. Good view of the Rocky Mountains on one side, walking & biking paths and open natural area with a creek on the other.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. See you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We spent 2 nights here in this hotel. We wished we could have spent longer in the Denver area. This hotel had everything we needed (except that the fridge in our room was broken, and happily, the hotel staff did their best to rectify the situation). The kids enjoyed the hotel pool, and the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy C
chris d, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear cull_family,

Thank you for staying with us, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I am glad you took time to write a review. I am sorry about the fridge but am glad to hear we took care of you. I hope to see you again if you're in the area.

Chris D

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Our family of two adults and two children stayed in Room 628, which was a studio with two double beds and a fold-out couch. The room was very comfortable and clean, and we made full use of the kitchenette. We had a busy stay as it was graduation weekend, and our kids were sad that on the day of check-out we had not yet used the indoor pool. The staff graciously gave us a late 1 p.m. checkout so we had time to go swimming.

Breakfast was very good (yummy eggs and waffles!), but the placed was PACKED. We were lucky to get a table! The breakfast server was constantly refilling everything--she did a great job.

We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dorrie9

Dear Dorrie9,

Thank you so much for the review, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry to hear that breakfast was so crowded but am glad to hear that my team did a great job keeping up. While space is limited in our breakfast area we do take great pride in making sure our guest get plenty to eat. We also try to make our meeting space available when possible for extra seating. Hope we see you again.

Chris D

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We arrived late and the desk clerk was nice. One thing I always look at to compare housekeeping is the condition of the flooring in the elevator. You have plenty of time to notice and here the carpet was dirty and needed to be vacuumed. The room was a little bit below the usual condition of a springhill but not terrible. We had room 629. The air conditioner unit at the end of the hall on the 6th floor is in need of repair and we could hear it from 40 feet away through the closed door. I can't imagine how annoying it would be in 632 where it is right outside the door. Our refrigerator was similarly broken and I had to shut it off so we could hear the tv and obviously to sleep. This wasn't critical for me since I did not need it but if you needed to keep perishables fresh it would not be acceptable. The room was generally clean and neat except stains on the carpet near the bathroom sink. Was that blood? yuk! The hotel is in a good part of town but at least for now highway 36 is a disaster of construction so it isn't fun driving here. Parking is ample, I had no problem parking a pickup and trailer in back. There is a nice trail right behind the hotel for walking and biking. A little more attention to housekeeping and maintenance and this could be a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
SHSWestminsterAGM, Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver North/Westminster, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear James,

I am very sorry to hear that your experience was less than perfect while you were here. I am truly saddened that you found the condition of the carpet to be in such shape and I want to assure you that we are taking the necessary steps to correct this. The carpet is being replaced in the elevators and we are treating the stains that you found in your room. Additionally, we have a new air conditioning unit on order that is due to arrive shortly.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I hope that you will consider being our guest again in the future.

Best regards,