“What can you say? It is Carrabbas”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #26 of 230 Restaurants in Westminster
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Carrabbas food is almost always good. With the new menu and the option to have a small portion of three of your favorite foods you can not lose. Service was friendly and attentive and I will be back.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

The food was really good. My first visit to a Carraba's did not leave me wanting to return, but this one did! All the food was fresh and it was easy to find lighter meals on the menu. The only complaint would be that our server was not the best. He took a long time to take our orders. I must say he tried to make it up to us by being attentive towards the end of our visit.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Excellent pasta! The salmon was a bit undercooked and so the waitress gave us free dessert which was amazing. Overall, the service was friendly and helpful. Great bread and salad as entrees.

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

This is a place we return to time and time again. Always fantastic service, attentive and friendly. As you leave even the busy chefs cooking wish you Goodnight! Our server Gary was perfect and made us feel welcome immediately.
Delicious complimentary bread and oil. Appetisers of mozzarella sticks and Calzmari were delicious. We enjoyed a variety of entrees. Mine was their signature dish of Pasta Carrabas, highly recommended. Great drinks, refills for kids only wish we had room for dessert. Top place, top service and now I've written this I need to go back real soon! Thanks Gary and Carrabas, love you guys!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Carrabbas is my favorite! I always order the Chicken Bryan, I love it sooo much I can't bring myself to order anything else. Other people I have gone with order other items off the menu and say they are all great!