“Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The food is very good and the service is usually very good but the quantity is small for the prices. The price I think is to high for the amount that you get compared to other places.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

The waitstaff was attentive and fun. She really hustled for everyone she was serving, too. I had the Tour of Italy. The food was good and I left quite full. Overall, a good experience an I will return.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Even though this is a chain which we try to avoid sometimes, it is so dependably delicious with great service that we end up there more than any other restaurant in our area except for our favorite Mex Rest. We love the salad at any of The Olive Gardens but they always have it just right at this one plus entrees are always so good as well. We really like the idea that we can do the wine tasting before ordering our vino. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Nothing exceptional to report. I like Olive Gardens and this one lived up to expectations and normal standards.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant several times and have had great dinners. The salads are very fresh with many favorites like fresh tomatoes, lettuce, croutons and for some that enjoy the hot peppers. The soup is a big hit with me. Warm breadsticks are served with your starters. They offer a wide range of pastas which are fresh and well seasoned. Wine is available by the glass or bottle. also there are many choices to finish your meal. The staff is very friendly and will fill your every wish.