“Clean, modern, & comfortable”

La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Westminster
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

We were greeted by a friendly staff who, after giving us an acceptable amount of time to get settled, called our room to see if the accommodations were acceptable & if we were in need of anything. The room is clean, the beds comfortable, & the interior design is modern. The price is more than fair too. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed 21 October 2012

It was my first time at a LA QUINTA INN - and I was not disappointed. The welcome was exceptional. The hotel had been renovated last year and is in a fantastic shape. The room was quiet, despite the fact that I-25 runs just behind the premises. A spacious and clean room, a very nice bathroom, and the breakfast was better than in other 3-star hotels - although the restaurant on site offers a very good choice of breakfast items, if one wants to hold over for a day of driving.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Borisrocks
Reviewed 19 October 2012

This LaQuinta was perfect for our overnight stay! We would have stayed longer but we were only in town for the night from PA! We stayed the previous night in a LaQuinta in Ft. Collins. You can not beat the value, cleanliness, location and friendly staff... ESPECIALLY for the price. My husband and I go out to CO every year. This was our 2nd anniversary and we will DEFINITELY stay here again if in Westminster. The only thing I could find odd is the placement of the shower head. It was fine for me, but it is positioned a little low for someone who is 6+foot tall. The Bed was very comfortable. The pillows were smaller than the La Quinta in Ft. Collins. I booked the room directly through LaQuinta (joined the rewards club) and when we arrived, we told the desk clerk our name, and she handed us our room keys! It was the Fastest check-in I have EVER encountered! Check out was just as easy, we walked to the front desk and told them we were checking out, we handed over the room the keys/cards and they asked how our stay was at the hotel. We did not take advantage of the complimentary breakfast so I can't review the food. I definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Our room had an outside entrance and that was fine with us.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Fort Myers, Florida, USA
Reviewed 13 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Rapid City, South Dakota, USA
Reviewed 29 September 2012

My daughter and I were in town for a couple concerts and we very much enjoyed our stay. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and the maid service was exceptional. We look forward to our next stay.

G.P.
Rapid City

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I reccomend this hotel. The rooms were very clean and the staff is very friendly. It is also centrally located to many food & shopping.areas. A few with in walking distance. I have stayed a total of 5 times this year (I fly in from Georgia) and have had very postive experiences. The outdoor pool is also an added plus and always kept very clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
A La Quinta traveler
Topeka, Kansas, USA
Reviewed 5 September 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Super 8 Westminster Denver North
Ramada Plaza Northglenn/Denver North
Cottonwood Suites Westminster
Cottonwood Suites Westminster
#17 of 19 in Westminster
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver North/Westminster
Quality Inn & Suites Denver North -Westminster
Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton

Been to La Quinta Inn Denver Northglenn? Share your experiences!