“day out”

Vittles Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in New Ross
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was our first time there & I can not wait to go back again soon .The food was very good & the service was very good as well & they were very friendly

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

It was just okay. I can't say anything great about it. We ordered ice cream and couldn't even find the prices for the longest time... And I honestly didn't like the ice cream at all.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Small town charm that will make you feel at home. This place offers some great food that will leave you stuffed and satisfied.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

My husband and I stopped here last week and we weren't disappointed. The service here is friendly and the food is really good. We each had the Hot Turkey Sandwich, which was just divine. My husband had a coffee, which was only $1.30 and tasted great. Our Hot Turkey Sandwiches were only $9.99 each...a wonderful and delicious bargain. We can hardly wait to eat at Vittles again!

1  Thank Singent
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Vittles is a convenient about halfway stop on Highway 12 between Kentville and Chester. I would tend to call it a cafe / takeaway, more than restaurant but it has a good range of food to have there in the small place, or to take away.

There's certainly plenty of regulars calling in and known by name, which is always a good sign. Good quality food and a reasonable price, with prompt and pleasant service.

3  Thank Fuartholl