Affordable Inns
US$128
US$112
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
Free cancellation until 01/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$64
American Motel(Wheat Ridge)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Pass the Hotel 8 with the sign that inaccurately says "rooms remodeled", pass the more expensive Holiday Inn Express that charges over $100 and instead stay at this location. The employees are friendly, the rooms are very clean and the bedding is comfortable. All at a reasonable price. We are currently in a newer Marriot and if I were to compare the two, I'd say the décor at Affordable Inn was more pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
lstros, Guest Relations Manager at Affordable Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Owl Observer!
I want to thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our Denver-Affordable inns! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. It means so much to our hard working staff when a guest goes to the length of writing such a review. I will pass along your encouraging words to them today! We hope to see you again soon should your travels bring you through Denver!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

WE are hotel owners in Arizona....and we will be back again to see the Broncos...and yes, to this hotel management.. when we find a place like this, we do not forget it. We loved seeing the BRONCOS WIN....Super Bowl Here We Come. The the grounds are NICE AND CLEAN including the rooms at the Affordable Inns. I like the security system that is there for my protection...and parking, walking to my room..plus leaving my car out at night in the well lit parking area..suits us just fine. We know just how hard it is to constantly on your game
keeping up, cleaning, giving solid customer service. Keep up the good work... and the donuts.
iPhone

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank dlhvail
lstros, Guest Relations Manager at Affordable Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear DlhVail,
I want you to know how thankful we are that you took the time to let us know how pleased you were with your recent stay with us! We definitely take our guests safety concerns very seriously and that is why we installed our security system as well as a 24 hour front desk that strives to be responsive to our guests needs. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Go Broncos!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

This was our first time at this motel. Rented four (4) rooms for us and our rodeo loving crew. 24 Hour desk, we forgot our keys and one night when we realized we left our card keys in our room and they were there to help us, we even laughed about it, and they were making the most delicious homemade donuts, we had some hot, fresh ones, just out of the fryer and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, well after midnight? We all stayed about 8 days, comfortable beds, all of us felt safe at all times, very clean, nice and just off Interstate 70 at Kipling, close to the Stock Show, maybe 15 minutes. We even had room to park our trucks with horse trailers. They did not charge us for our rigs. The rooms are compact and orderly and nicely done. We have PAID SO MUCH MORE per night at other hotels in the past years. "got a bargain" without giving up comfort, and safety. We also liked the exercise room and the two laundry rooms, as staying for this period of time, and with all of us, we sure used them. We just walked to restaurants nearby, sometimes late at night. We will be back next year.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Erica J

Dear Erica J,
Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your recent stay at our Affordable Inns - Denver West (Wheat Ridge) location. We are thrilled that you chose to stay with us and that you enjoyed your time here! It's true our freshly made mini-donuts are pretty popular and our guest laundry is perfect for folks staying for extended periods as you did! Your thoughtful praise will certainly be passed along to our hard working staff! Happy Trails!

Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

stayed 4 nights while in Denver on business. read prior reviews and was expecting a great place. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. this hotel is VERY well kept, must be under really good management. expected the room to be clean and was not disappointed. what i did not expect was the care and cleanliness of the exterior and grounds, really really nice, must have a good staff for that too. interacted with several employees and each of them were very friendly. what a TRULY great find....the affordable...my new "place to stay" when in Denver. thank you to all of your staff. keep up the good word...im recommending you to my business associates.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
lstros, Guest Relations Manager at Affordable Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear queensdoc,
Thank you so very much for your encouraging words. Our staff works hard to earn reviews like the one you gave! We may not always make that high mark, but I can tell you that IS our goal! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us of your recent visit. I will share this with our staff who I know will be very excited! Thank you also for your referrals and we will work hard to earn their business as well! Safe travels and we hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Excellent customer service, the desk staff was friendly and accommodating. I was driving cross-country and wanted to stay on the west side of Denver for an early jump in the morning. Having scoped out the neighborhood and checked some reviews, when I called from a nearby parking lot to see if they had room, they were OK holding me a King-bed room while I got dinner...without asking for a credit card number. When I got there they asked if I wanted beer or a cocktail, happy hour for guests for free! Room was comfy, bathroom was nice, and only a little hall noise seeped in as early morning ski families shuffled off. Their breakfast area was well stocked and comfortable. The proximity to freeway access and good restaurants made it all very easy. The outdoor pool area looked nice (this was a winter visit, so I didn't try the facilities). As a person very sensitive to smells and artificial fragrances, I was pleased to note the room had no ick-factor and they used nothing heavy trying to cover up past sins. I can fully understand why this is a haven for long-term visits, as it is friendly, comfy and private.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank drjudyo

Dear drjudyo,
Thank you for the time you took to tell us of your recent stay with us! We are so glad you enjoyed your visit! Try us again in the summer so you can enjoy our pool area as well!! I'm glad our associate was helpful in making your reservation. I know they work hard to please our guests everyday!
Travel Safely!