“Service and Attitude beyond expectations” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Wheat Ridge
Lake Zurich, Illinois
“Service and Attitude beyond expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Arrived earlier than normal and was immediatly accomodated with an early check in by Linda who also provided info to a local golf course Fox Hollow in Lakewood that was very visitor friendly and cost effective-back to Linda and all the staff I dealt with-great attitudes-really cared about their guests-rooms very clean-good healthy breakfast choices

Highly recommend

Thanks to all for making me feel at home!

Chicago Bob

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Bob K. - Thank you for your kind comments regarding the service you received from Linda and our other team members. I am happy to hear they were able to accommodate your early arrival, leaving you some time to get outside and enjoy a round of golf. I also appreciate hearing of your experience at Fox Hollow. As a staff, we always try to recommend businesses that provide visitor friendly experiences. Thank you for staying with us!

Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Kirksville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

My family enjoyed a four night stay at this Holiday Inn Express and Suites. Our suite was quiet and in excellent condition, the staff were attentive and pleasant, the breakfast room was the nicest dedicated breakfast room we've seen, the location was handy, and the price was right. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I have no tips about this.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Kiernan820 - Thank you so much for the kind comments concerning our hotel and staff. I appreciate you sharing your experience and recommending us to others. Thank you for choosing our hotel.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel June 7th-9th, 2014 and my only complaint is that the fitted sheet on the bed made me sweat, each night. The rooms were quiet, comfortable, cool, nicely decorated, etc...
Breakfast had the usual choices and the hot food was exactly that. The front desk folks were nice and check-in was a breeze.... If you are ever traveling through Wheat Ridge and want a hotel that is right off I-70, give this place a try and I don't think you will regret a thing.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the west wing of the hotel away from both the elevator/ice machine on the 3rd floo...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for providing a thorough review of your recent stay with us. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated! Thank you for staying with us.

Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Last night I found myself stranded 200 miles away from home with a bad tire on my car. I ended up in a pretty sketchy neighborhood and all safe hotels were booked due to concerts and a car show nearby. I tried a few of the lower end hotels and seriously was scared walking in the door at the filth and safety issues. I am a 50 year old female, very self sufficient, but wise enough to know I was not safe in any of the three I tried.

It was getting late so I tried this hotel one more time. At the front desk I was greeted by Alisha. A bubbly, hospitable, professional, and kind individual who helped me beyond measure. She heard my plight and even offered to help me get my car in a shop.

This Holiday Inn made me feel as safe and comfortable as possible and I slept well. It is exceptionally clean, safe, and friendly. Breakfast was good too. I have always had good experiences with Holiday Inns, but this one went beyond measure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience. I'm sorry to hear of your tire problems. Travelling can be stressful enough without the added frustration of car troubles. I am pleased to hear our staff and in particular, Alisha, was able to assist you. Alisha is a newer member of our team and it is very encouraging to hear she provided just the service you needed during a difficult time. I will be certain to share your comments with her and I appreciate you recognizing her. I trust you returned home safely. Thank you for staying with us.

Decatur, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

It is was very refreshing to stay at a property where customer service is the main focus. on my recent family vacation I ended up staying 7 days and nights at this property---an extra 2 because of an illness with my 4 year old. The front desk staff--Lisa I believe ( morning shift) was very helpful in extending my stay and the kitchen staff treated my wife and Children so good that my kids--3 and 4 had to say good by to everyone before they left. This does not happen at all properties, but next time I am in the Denver area I will stay at this property again.

Jeffrey Oost

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jeffrey O
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Jeffrey O - Thank you for completing a review of our hotel. As a staff we have a great deal of discussion about what differentiates hotels from one another and we always come back to customer service and our desire to offer genuine hospitality to every guest. I always appreciate hearing of instances in which we have succeeded. Thank you for recognizing the staff and selecting our hotel.

Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel on Thursday 29May..the welcome was warm and friendly, the rooms spotlessly clean..I left friday morning, but my kindle failed to make it...i called later and Linda already had the kindle in the safe and was offering to send it wherever i needed. Luckily, i was able to call back to collect and receive another warm, if sympathetic, welcome

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bootlekeith
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding our hotel and staff. I am excited to hear you were able to rekindle your relationship with your Kindle! Thank you for staying with us.

Twin Cities, MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here couple of days for my nieces graduation. We drove to here for 14 hours so comfortable beds were much appreciated. Our room was very clean. Breakfast was free and decent. Nearby walking distance are restaurants and stores. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DENWR, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for providing a review of our hotel. I am thankful you arrived safely after such a long drive and to hear you found our beds comfortable and your room clean. After that many hours in a car you definitely needed a good nights rest. Thanks for staying with us. Congratulations to your niece!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wheat Ridge
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver West - Golden
Table Mountain Inn
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wheat Ridge-Denver West? Share your experiences!