“What a great ride!!!!!!!”
Review of Mile High Drives

Mile High Drives
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Exotic car rentals in DENVER! Daily and weekly rates. Driving experiences also available. Lamborghini Rental Denver, Ferrari Rental Denver, Corvette Rental Denver, Luxury Car Rental Denver
Littleton, Colorado
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What a great ride!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

It was my brothers birthday and his dream car is the lamborghini. As this was a surprise gift, my brother was absolutely stunned when he realized he was about to take the drivers seat!!
Everyone at Mile High Drives was fun, very knowledgeable, and respectful. We got to look at all the other cars in the garage while he was off on his ride.

I don't think my brother has stopped grinning to this day. He absolutely loved the experience and the people. I recommend this highly.

Visited August 2013

Denver
“First exotic rental experience”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Excellent experience with Mile High Drives. My business partner and I each took a drive as a congratulations to our first business transaction success a week earlier. We both like fast machines and this exceeded expectations. Checked this off the bucket list, driving through the foothills in an eye catching Lambo.

Visited December 2012
Elbert, Colorado, United States
“Porsche Boxter”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

For Xmas, my wife gave me a ride in the Porsche Boxter. We spent the afternoon riding through the winding mountain roads Northwest of Golden and had a blast. Driving the Boxter and the entire adventure working with Mile High Drives was much more than we expected. We will do it again and recommend them to anyone. Great job!

Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An experience of a lifetime... Twice!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

A few months back my wife and I both bought a living social voucher to drive the Ferrari and the Lamborghini on a Saturday morning. I knew that I would love it being an avid European super car enthusiast, but I had no idea that my wife would love it as much as she did! What a great experience!

We took both cars together through the canyons near Golden. I know that one of the other reviewers said that they didn't care for street driving, but I would have to disagree. These cars are designed for speed, handling and maneuverability and you just can't get that same thrill if you only drive them in a circle. Plus, driving a Ferrari through the tunnels with the windows open... I can't even begin to explain the sound! Awesome! It is also nice that the owner is incredibly friendly and will make you feel comfortable when you drive.

My wife kept talking about how incredible the Lamborghini was to drive, so I just had to set up another drive next month to find out for myself. I would highly recommend taking a tour, or multiple tours, with Mile High Drives!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Dan S
Park City, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Sound of Tunnels”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I'm over 65, but still love fast cars and beautiful machines. I'd like to have laid more rubber, but had a few stretches of road where I could feel the feeling! My race car driver instructor was most cool, and this turned out to be more fun than I anticipated, I drove faster than I thought I'd be able to with all the speed limits, and I'll never forget this outing.

Visited May 2013