“Best exotic car rental!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mile High Drives

Mile High Drives
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Exotic car rentals in DENVER! Daily and weekly rates. Driving experiences also available. Lamborghini Rental Denver, Ferrari Rental Denver, Corvette Rental Denver, Luxury Car Rental Denver
Denver, Colorado
“Best exotic car rental!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

I rented the Lamborghini from these guys for 3 days and had a wonderful experience. They delivered the car to my hotel at Four Seasons in downtown Denver. The Lambo was waiting for me in the front valet area as I arrived, I felt like a rock star. Their team member (I think it was Carlo) greeted me at the front entrance and went over the rental agreement. He verified my license, credit card, I signed off on the paperwork, and I was on my way! I had a blast and will be renting from them again!

Visited November 2013

Littleton, Colorado
“So much fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I had a great time and was surprised at the age of the instructor. My friends purchased the Lamborghini drive for me and while there was an upsell for a longer drive, it was a very fun experience. I just wish it would have lasted longer! I would definitely consider doing it again!

Visited March 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Got a Porsche and then some...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Rented the Boxster for 24 hour, and put some extra miles on it. Carlo comped these and offered me a ride in the Lambo the next day. I need to save money to participate in the track days next summer!!

Visited May 2013
Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Gift Idea!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I purchased a voucher for my husband as a Birthday gift to enjoy a 1/2 day ride in the Corvette C6. Scheduling online was fast and easy. The whole family came to take pictures and see him off. He had a great timing driving around the area and up into the mountains. While we were there we also got to take a look around the garage at the other high end cars, very impressive!! It was a great gift and I highly recommend for any car enthusiast.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank lisabor
Denver, Colorado
“A rush beyond comparison....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Like the other writers here, I had a great experience with Carlo and Mile High Drives. A friend who formerly had a Ferrari let me know about this last August and said there was a deal on Travelzoo. So I quickly bought both the Lambo and Ferrari drives and told my wife she had just bought them for me for our 25th wedding anniversary. What a great, thoughtful gift! I drove the two cars back-to-back and it was a real rush and an experience I will never forget. I have images from the drives as part of my screensaver and it brings a huge smile to my face every time I see them! You will too!

Visited December 2012