This condo was beautifully appointed and very comfortable for 2 couples and a toddler. Very clean. Nice view of skiers coming down the mountain. Big porch that our toddler enjoyed using to play in the snow, then run back inside a few minutes later. Corner unit seemed to give extra space for living and dining area, not crammed together at all.
- King bed was firm but comfortable. Pack and play was provided as described and fit in the master bath, which was awesome! We were also pleasantly surprised to find a box fan, which helped block sound while the little one was sleeping - huge plus as he slept great!
- A couple games were provided but nothing for kids, FYI. The fireplace was a little finicky but worked most of the time.
-Kitchen was well appointed with cookware but didn't have as many spices, extras as we would have liked. No refrigerated condiments, sugar, oil or foil for example.
- My biggest issue, which I addressed and it sounds like they will remedy, is there was no chain or latch-type lock on the inside of the door. This meant my toddler could easily open the lever-handle door with ease and walk into the hallway whenever he felt like it. We set up multiple boobytraps at night in case he decided to venture. There is a deadbolt but it unlocks in conjunction with the lever handle. He could reach the deadbolt also.
- We also noticed an odd burning smell in the master bath a couple times. Wasn't all the time and we couldn't link to anything.
- Laundry soap was provided and I did some loads. It was a small washer but worked great. Nice to have small toiletries provided so we didn't have to bring shampoo on our short stay.
** The location within Frasier Crossing could not have been better. Condo is next to the elevators and steps away from entrance to the hot tub! Ice machine and additional laundry room was also right outside the room. We parked right beside the elevator doors in garage (which is always worth the additional money in the winter) and the ski locker room was very close to the elevators also. No walking down long cooridors for us this time, as we have done with previous stays in Frasier Crossing/Founders Point. It was awesome!
We would definitely return to this exact condo without hesitation!
We loved our recent stay at Fraser Crossing. Our two-bedroom unit was really well-appointed and had all the amenities we would need for our stay, even laundry detergent and coffee. Very clean, with beautiful mountain views - all within easy walking distance to the lifts. The underground parking was convenient and we loved relaxing in the hot tub after a day on the slopes. Great ski shops, restaurants, and a Starbucks are directly across the street, also within east walking distance. We have already booked our stay for next year - loved it! Thanks for a great experience.