Would you stay in a place that:
1. Interrogated you on why you needed extra shampoo and took the extra ones back because they wanted to save it for other guests
2. Asked your children who were just laughing to keep quiet (They are 4 years old for Gods sake!!)
3. Told you "There goes the hot air!" each time you opened the front door?
4. Told you that they wanted you "Out of here" by 11 am?
5. Has trains going behind it all night? (Is this "My cousin Vinny for $250 bucks a night?)
A B&B needs the personal touch and should not be run like a prison camp!! We hated it and will never go back.
I recommended to my sister and she was humiliated in front of others for asking for shampoo to wash her kids hair!! Avoid this at all costs...not worth the money. Try Devil's Thumb Ranch...enjoy your vacation your way because you are paying for it - not because some old lady running it has control issues!
BTW, I pay them $20/bottle of shampoo on my way out.
We spend about 20 nights on average per year as a family in hotels/ resorts and B&B's and this is by far the worst - these people have no business running a customer service establishment - AVOID ITMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking