“Omg”
Review of Blue Sky Massage - MOVED

Blue Sky Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Therapeutic Massage and Skin Care in a friendly, nurturing environment. We specialize in customized massage geared at reducing stress, muscular imbalances, and chronic pain to create a sense of overall well being. Our specialty skincare technician caters to all skin types and needs. Call us or schedule online. We look forward to helping you get the most out of your visit.
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Fabulous massage, reasonable price, good location.

1  Thank ajwonk

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I have been going to Blue Sky Massage on a regular basis for years. Tim and Karen continue to keep my skin young and my body aches to a minimum! Thank you Blue Sky Massage!

1  Thank LClev33
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Karen and Tim consistently provide the highest quality massages in the area. Whether it's after a long bike ride or a day on the slopes, I know where I'm headed when the aches set in.

3  Thank Gini W
Reviewed 5 April 2010

Kammie has been working on our worn out bodies for several years now. She is able to make you feel great after a hard day on the slopes. Her ability to find the places that need work is wonderful. Well worth the visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2010

I have used Kamie as my massage therapist for two plus years and am very satisfied with the results of my sessions with her. Her deep tissue massage helps release tension from my body and I feel so much better. She is very profession, certified and caring and pleasant person.