“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2014

A nice place for dinner - service was very helpful as we weren't sure what to order. Portions are quite large and delicious.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

My last visit to the Sushi Bar found an entirely new layout of the restaurant. More comfortable seating which added to the atmosphere. Fernan still is very creative with his sushi offerings. Love the NInja and Soft Shell crab roll. Only sushi bar in Winter Park and it is a good one.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I had got there right in time for Happy Hour & got two happy hour rolls that were incredible! I Highly recommend getting the Spicy Salmon Skin roll & Veggie roll. We didn't just start with those two rolls, we also were feeling a little risky so we went ahead & tried the RAGIN' Edamame, DELISH! We were pretty full from our buy one get one roll, along with the GREAT edamame, so we decided to stick with just one roll. We got the Super Rainbow roll which has a lobster tail in it along with all different kinds of fish on top! Overall all of the food & beverages were beyond fantastic and our server made sure she met all of our needs & then some. Great service & delicious food! A MUST GO TO IN WINTER PARK!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We were ignored at the door. We waited 20min before the waitress came to take our order. My sister and are usually very accommodating, since we had our drinks we didn't mind waiting. It gets worse. We sat for more than 45 min waiting to get two simple happy hour rolls. The restaurant was less than half full and everyone who was seated around us and who came in after us was paying by the time we were served. When the food came it was the wrong order and I was told that even though im a vegetarian I could eat the crab roll that was brought to the table and that I didn't order because it was imitation crab and only 2% meat. When my order was finally corrected the food was good but there was never an apology. I wouldn't eat here again, horrible service!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Deliscious!!
My family and I loved this place as we dined with a group of friends that are regulars here. Our friends own a second home up there and during our visit they took us there.
We were a bit hesitant at first, sushi in the mountains? Non sense!!
Everything was stellar, from the sashimi to the sushi rolls. The service was knowledgable and the atmosphere sexy and cozy at the same time.
We specially liked their non-traditional rolls, our favorite the omega-3 and the multiple 0's.
We can wait to visit our friends again and treat them to their favorite (and ours now).
Can't wait!