“Excellent pizza place. Must try if you are at this location”

De Antonio's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #38 of 73 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: Italian
Description: on.fb.me/DeAntonios
Description: on.fb.me/DeAntonios
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Food choices are good, ambience is very good. Place is always packed during summer time. Pizza options are quite good. Place is decorated with dollar bills left by customers so fun to read them while waiting for your food

There are newer reviews for De Antonio's Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great pie and deserts. Nice beer selection. Family run restaurant and they really fuss over you. When you first walk in - or at least when we did - you see an article on the wall from when they opened. Come around the corner and there is Mr. Owner greeting you very friendly like. "Take a seat friends, be comfortable" and you're really taken care of and made to feel welcome. The daugher and a nice young man took care of us, Mr. and Mrs. Owner both thanked us for coming as we left and nothing could have made it better for us. Do go here. It's really good!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Visited in slack season. Only one there! 14" pizza was great, NY style thin. Girls fussed over me. Friendly good size place right in town.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We ordered the double crust meat pizza and baked pasta (ziti). Huge portions on both. Both meals tasted very good and we had good service. Prices were reasonable for a ski town restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I'm surprised to see the great reviews of this place. I found that the food was merely average. I could have opened a jar of spaghetti sauce and boiled my own pasta. The service wasn't good at all. The wait staff was more interested in talking to each other than watching out for the customers. It's not that big a place, so they should be able to pay attention better. Definitely not worth going back.

1  Thank tonytiger_13