“Great”

Fraser Valley Hot Dog
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Great little place that was recommended by the t-shirt shop. Both my Chicago hot dog w/sweet potato fries and my hubby's brat were excellent. Neither one of us were able to finish our small order of fries. It was a beautiful, warm Colorado day to sit on picnic benches and enjoy lunch.

One issue though was the handle getting into order. Instead of pushing down/had to lift up. Thought it was closed until someone told us to lift up

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Seriously how can you pass through town without stopping? The best combos of dogs and buns ever created. The perfect thing is if the Brewery next door is open. Perfection!! We hav visited in every season. So awesome.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

They have about 20 different topping combos on the menu. Along with all beef hot dogs they also have bunch of game brats, (pheasant, wild boar, elk, etc).

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I stopped by at 2:00 pm today. Open sign was on. As I walked up door was locked. Still handing out food. Guy in window said we are on a 15 minute break. WHO DOES THAT? They are only open a few hours a day!!! I promise I WILL NEVER BE BACK!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Russ B
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Must stop when in the Winter Park area. Great variety of combnations to choose from and the fries are skinny and crispy. Everything was soo good.Would definitely stop again!

Date of visit: July 2018