How was this meal awful? Let me count the ways:
1. Noisy barn of a building, with TVs placed so high on the wall that trying to watch a game caused neck cramps.
2. Really really indifferent service.
3. Bad flat beer, and 5 of 6 selections out of stock.
4. Food that could have (should have?) come from the freezer case at the local grocery -- burgers the consistency of shoe leather on a stale bun, blue cheese for the wings so watery that it must have been powdered mix they were stretching. Did I mention bad flat beer?
5. For all that delight, $40 for 2
We spend a lot of time in the area and this was our first visit to the Library. It will be our last.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.