“BEST. PIZZA. EVER.”

Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pizza Pedal'r is located at the base of Winter Park Ski Resort in the New Village
Winter Park, Co
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST. PIZZA. EVER.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch, had a slice of the Yardsale. It was awesome, I could've had another straight away, except their slices are so huge I would have needed wheeled out! My mother had a slice of the Berm, and loved that also. The staff were great, always friendly and offered great suggestions. Nothing is too much for them, and we went right in lunch time when they looked pretty stretched. The owner even had time to introduce himself and chat for a couple of minutes. Nice touch, not many great, friendly and hands on owners.

It's not the first time we've been, but every time we visit Winter Park it's the one restaurant we make sure we make time for.

Ada, Oklahoma
“Pizza was good, worker was terrible.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

The pizza was amazing, but the worker, Daniel I think was his name, was very rude. I went on this trip with my church group and any question we asked he'd flip out on us for. For instince, we asked for a pizza box and he acted like it was a big problem. I'm sorry, but if we pay an arm and a leg for your pizza, you should be able to afford giving us a box.

mtnpizza, Owner at Pizza Pedal'r, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
I certainly appreciate your comment and identification of the worker. Rudeness is inappropriate at any time and I apologize for his behavior as I am ultimately responsible. As you can imagine, the spring break madness and sheer volume puts an incredible amount of stress on my workers who are ordinarily quite appropriate. We hope to see you next year.
Carlsbad, California
“Loved their gluten-free pizza! And great atmosphere, too.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stopped in here after a half-day riding on the mountain at Winter Park and ordered a gluten-free Gonzo (Mediterranean) pizza and it was FREAKING DELICIOUS. And when I say freaking delicious, I mean I ate the entire 15" pie myself (I fully intended on saving half for later. Oops). Love that they have honey to put on the pizza crust, too (thank you, Colorado, for bringing that notion into my life). The gluten free pizza doesn't have the same braided crust as their regular pizza but it is still delicious with honey :)

The crust tends to be the downfall of all gluten-free pizzas, either because of taste, texture, or not being cooed properly. Pizza Pedal'r's gluten-free crust is stellar - crisp, great texture, holds up under a load of toppings, and has really really great flavor.

The toppings were perfect on my pizza as well - loved the blend of olive oil, feta, black olives, capers, and red onions. Exactly the flavors wanted and uber tasty.

On a non-gluten free note, my husband and his buddy had eaten here a few days prior, each getting a couple slices (they have great deals!) and they LOVED the pizza, too. Particularly the crust. I didn't get to try it so can't comment on it but I take their word for it :)

Don't think you can go wrong here if your a pizza lover. And I love the family style seating and open kitchen in this tiny joint. Just feels good to be here. Great staff and service, too. All around great little place. I'll definitely be back! (and will try to save some of my pizza for leftovers...).

mtnpizza, Owner at Pizza Pedal'r, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Wow! Thank you for the your time to provide such a wonderful review. I am so glad you enjoyed the gluten free crust (and admired our regular dough crust!). More importantly, thank you for mentioning the great "feel" of the Pedal'r. I think that can be just as important as the quality of the food. Hope to see you again.
chattanooga
“Perfect meal for our ski lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Very friendly service. When we ordered, they actually recommended a less expensive option similar to what we wanted. (Saved us $8) Great variety in their pizza menu.

College Station, Texas
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Pizza was great, the staff pretty friendly. Atmosphere was fun. Place is tiny, so avoid the dinner rush. But overall delicious!

Visited February 2014