“Really good spa experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bella Vita

Bella Vita
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Really good spa experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

I was taking a ski vacation in Winter Park with friends and two of us had massages at this spa. Very professional well done massage. I just got the regular Swedish massage but it was perfect. The masseuse did a great scalp and foot massage as part of it. Very relaxing quiet atmosphere. No complaints at all. This is a good place and I would go back. Staff very nice.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank blackska

Granby
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spa rejuvenation day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

I had a gift certificate to use and finally had the time to get to Bella Vita. What a fantastic experience. I had a Heaven & Earth massage which was spectacular and a facial that gave back my skin elasticity and tone! I have had the pleasure of facials and massages before by various technicians in the valley but none can compare to the gift of yesterday! Thanks to my son and his fiance for that lovely spa day and I know I won't wait for another certificate to visit Bella Vita again. Trying to figure out when I can return! Thanks Amy! Love the new location.....
Kandice

Visited November 2013
2 Thank GCKG2009
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A perfect Spa evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

Owner Amy assisted helped us set up a wonderful mom/daughter spa evening that worked with our schedule of activities. Staff were professional, lots of nice touches. Would recommend highly.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Donna V
Des Moines, Iowa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Top-notch spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

I was fortunate to receive a massage and a facial for my visit to Bella Vita and it was two hours of bliss. I believe it was the Bella Balancing Facial that I received and it is probably the best I've ever experienced! The swedish massage was excellent as well. The staff is very knowledgeable, kind and accommodating. I would recommend this place to anyone needing some TLC after a day on the slopes—or anyone else who wants some pampering!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank hymay
Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I had the hot stone massage with Allen....It is one of the best massages I have ever had! Perfect place, perfect massage!

Visited December 2012