“Lunch ”

Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Delicious homemade breakfasts, soups, sandwiches and salads. Fresh, simple, healthy choices for your family on the go. Kid friendly atmosphere, grab and go options, gluten free menu, beer and wine. Catering and box lunches available. Live music and local beer specials. Call or check our website for daily soup selections.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Portions are generous. My son had PB&J w/ fruit cup pictured. It was a side but consisted of an entire banana, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple. Recommend 1/2of any soup and sandwich especially red bean chili and grilled cheese
Hamburgers made to order appeared fresh and presentation of food was also nice. One of the special must eat places in Winterpark

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Just wanted a good bowl of soup and a cold draft. We got just what we wanted for under $22, such a deal! Would come back for sure!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Great food, the soup was amazing, and my two son’s had Kid’s Meal Quesadillas. The owner was super friendly. He was a local , and gave us advise on some trails to hit, etc. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Try it, you will like it. Soups were great. Small inside seating on a cold day can be a problem. Outside was covered in 10 inches of snow. I know, we were lucky!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Food is amazing. Small, friendly restaurant. Friendly staff. No waiters but I love serving myself. I had specialized burger with a side of potato salad. One of the best. My budget also loved it