“Great ambience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Scranton
“Great ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

Huge dining area. Rustic yet sophisticated interior. Central location. Pleasant staff. Excellent variety.

Visited February 2012

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“A pleasant visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2010

I had the chance to try RMR's Devil's Thumb Blend while staying at Devils Thumb Ranch. I was impressed with the coffee, so I decided to venture out into "town" and visit headquarters for this special blend of coffee. I was more so on the hunt for some pastries. RMR seems very popular with locals and especially visitors to Winter Park. At about 8:30 am on a Saturday morning, the display of pastries seem weak. I saw two types of muffins, one type of croissant and homemade cookies for sale. I chose the muffins and a small Tabernash Blend to go. The coffee was great. The muffins were decent too, certainly not the best in the world, but not bad. The barista was very polite and efficient too. I would certainly return to RMR in the future.

Dallas, Texas
“A Coffee Lover's Dream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2009

We got to the Roastery as it opened Sunday at 7:00 am. The smell of the cinnamon rolls in the oven welcomed us. I had a Mexican Mocha and my husband had a regular coffee. The coffee was nice and strong. Freshly roasted in Winter Park. The Mexican Mocha was very good. They sell several different kinds of coffee by the pound. We didn't stay there (had to get back to family at the condo we were at) but the place was very cozy. Highly recommend.

1 Thank kyleandcrystal