“Good burger”

Winter Park Pub
Ranked #30 of 73 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Fraser,colorado
“Good burger”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Good burger I only go there once and a while and the service is okay messed up my order once though
But it was minor overall very good

Lincoln, Nebraska
“get the pizza...”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The pizza was fantastic. Great place for a beer. We stopped in after a day of skiing. There weren't many people there, but the food and beverages were good.

• Visited March 2014
vermont
“Free overnight parking!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

As the famous sticker suggests this is a dive bar. Possibly the finest dive bar in all of Colorado. Expect haggered locals, great beer, decent grub and loud 90's music.....everything you want after a day of skiing or biking. I have been frequenting the Pub for 15 years when in town. I saw my wife dancing on tables there before we knew each other, ran the table upstairs for the first and only time in my life and gathered with friends and family years later the night before a Winter Park wedding. This place has a special spot in my heart. I love the fact that the first thing you see when walking in the front door is the back of a dude pissing....never change that.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank soundmindvt
Boulder, Colorado
“Best burger!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My family of 4 popped in here when other places had a wait! The food was great! The best burger and fries I've had in ages! My daughter had deep dish pizza and loved it! My son asked for honey mustard for his chicken fingers and instead of saying we don't have it the server a sweet gal named Nancy (according to the check) made it from scratch for him! Great spot! Not fancy but great food!

GREELEY
“Great Burgers! Cool Atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We ate here for an early dinner and got burgers and beer. The waitstaff is pleasant and attentive. I had the bleu cheese burger with fries, and my boyfriend had a spicy burger. The atmosphere is very bar like with signs and tv's on the walls. The lights are a bit dim for early evening. Our burgers were great. Just a simple patty cooked well. My burger had a little too much bleu cheese, but the ingredients were fresh. They definitely give you a generous amount of homemade fries, which we enjoyed. But they did not give me an adequate amount of ranch dressing that I asked for to go with my meal. We also ordered the chips and salsa to start. Their chips are homemade as well. Very tasty. But the salsa is mediocre. This is a 3 star sports bar because their beer selection is slim, mediocre salsa, and skimping on the side of ranch.

• Visited December 2013