“Great Happy Hour”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017

You have to sit in the bar to enjoy the happy hour menu and prices. Food was good service was great. Fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We had a party of six and all the food was yum. Fried okra and ribs were especially good. Nice kids menu too. One in our party is vegetarian ans she found plenty to choose from.

Unfortunately our waiter was on the surly side. When I asked for a substitution the menu said was ok, he told me no in sharp tone. When I pointed out what the menu said, he replied "whatever." He also complained about how we ordered an appetizer to come with the meal because the restaurant order system made that difficult for him. I apologized, because I don't want to create work for someone, but I'm not sure how we could have been expected to know that. He did give me the substitution, and brought the food quick, so maybe it was just a bad day. Food was worth going back for.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We had a large group (16) who ordered a wide variety of items. Everyone enjoyed there food quite a bit. Several of us agreed that the best thing we ate was their wings which are not fried but are delicious. We had ordered them as an appetizer and passed them around, they went very quickly.

The servers seemed to have a hard time keeping up, and I don't know if that was because we had a large party or if they were just understaffed. It wasn't terrible, but I felt bad for our waiter who was running really hard and was always a bit behind. To be clear he did a great job but the management probably should have lent him a hand.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The barbecue at this place was very average I thought. The sides were very average as well. I had brisket and it was mostly dried out and barely warm. I was not impressed at all and would not return back. Kids had basic kids meals that you could get it at any old restaurant. There is a lot of space in the restaurant for big parties but overall not impressed with the food would go to the barbecue joint down the road.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I LOVE ribs!!! I WILL hop on a bus, a train, a plane to get me some RIBS...So, when I was in Winter Park this past weekend I had to try me some Moe's..Its a great place, great atmosphere, kid friendly, and the ribs are great!! I was surprised that this small mountain town could put out these fantastic bones!! fall off the bone, smoky, meaty, saucey...just great ribs...and thats not all!! the brisket... great!. good beer, great atmosphere...wonderful place!!!

1  Thank buddyb1021