“59 cent ice cream cones!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Description: Come visit us at 78850 US Highway 40 in Winter Park. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I am an ice cream lover and a cone for 59 cents is hard to beat! This McDonald’s is clean and in a great location. Staff are attentive and friendly. Otherwise it’s s typical McDonald’s. what else can I say?

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Hot and fresh food served in a timely manner. We went through the drive through on the way to Rocky Mtn. National Park.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We decided to get a quick, more cheap meal then the other restaurants as we were in town for several days to save money on our vacation. On our first stop to McDonald's we ordered simple hamburgers and McChicken. The burgers came in burger wrapper with cheese. And the McChicken had no mayo on it. The lady then gave back our change (our order was $3.21 and we gave her $4.00) and she gave me back $0.21. I said, no, the change is wrong. She had to call her manager over and it was an entire ordeal over $0.79, but seriously, you have a cash register and gave incorrect change back. It was difficult to order as there was a serious language barrier, but we were patient.

The second visit, we tried to order icecream. There were two workers at the register who had no idea what I was saying. I was asking for a McBlizzard. They would look at each other and shake their head and look at me. I was trying to point and use simple words like icecream, but they still had no idea. Finally I flagged down a different worker and he had put the order in. Needless to say, we won't go back. I'll just pay more for food instead of trying to order fast food for 10 minutes and wait 20 for food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

It's Mcdonald's; enough said. Stopped in for some breakfast and the service was good and the food was hot; quick and easy no matter where you happen to be.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Lay out of building is a little different, but it a McDonalds what can one say, quick, easy,& cheap. Good location.

Date of visit: February 2018