Best Western Alpenglo Lodge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$128
US$115
Trailhead Inn(Winter Park)
US$155
US$139
Valley Hi Motel(Winter Park)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$92
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe breakfast areahot tubbest westernsseparate buildingwithin walking distanceacross the streetyogurtroom was cleanfree breakfastdecent breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulmorning breakfastfront desk staffnice place to staycentral locationmiddle of townski trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Extremely friendly people working there made for a very pleasant experience. I stay at this place every year I go up for a music festival in town and have always had a positive experience there. I will be back next year.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW-Alpenglo-Owner, Owner at Best Western Alpenglo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thanks for such a nice review. While we like to think we run a nice property, it would just be another hotel without our kind and courteous staff. We look forward to seeing you next year (or sooner)!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Best Western Alpenglow was and is always fantastic, friendly staff, great breakfast and most of all it is located in a perfect place, we park our car and can walk anywhere. We have stayed there ever year for 10 years.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am honored that you've chosen to stay with us for 10 years straight. You've now helped others know of our central location (just a block from Hideaway Park/summer concerts and on the Free resort shuttle route) added to the fact that one can leave the car and travel by foot all over town. Thanks again!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

wonderfully clean and well appointed rooms and excellent breakfast. Terrific location... best BBQ restaurant across the street. Rooms had refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. There were wonderful waffles and all kinds of breads and eggs and sausage for breakfast,

1  Thank Robert S

So glad you enjoyed your stay! Our staff does a tremendous job of keeping the rooms well cleaned and working properly. Thanks for mentioning the breakfast, as we do a little more than is required, but feel that's important for guests to get a great value when they stay with us. Take care!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had a wonderful stay and this Best Western. Comfort, cleaniness and good staff made our few days really enjoyable. The room was quiet, the breakfast pretty good and the location was perfect. I really liked that you could open the windows but also the heat/air was quiet.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Currently staying here. Just found out they charged me twice, over $400, for a total of $800...not to mention the first room smelled horrible. When I mentioned this I was given plenty of excuses instead of them kindly telling me that they would switch me rooms. They eventually did switch me rooms, but to one that I could only get into half the time... something in the key pad is broken and only will unlock every now and then. Pretty unhappy and came back after my last trip in August to visit for my anniversary.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple