Woodland Inn Bed and Breakfast
US$198
The Cliff House at Pikes Peak(Manitou Springs)
US$259
US$239
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$202
Pikes Peak Inn(Manitou Springs)
US$132
Travelocity
Americas Best Value Inn Villa Motel(Manitou Springs)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$119
Eagle Motel(Manitou Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$107
US$104
US$319
TripAdvisor
Bristlecone Lodge(Woodland Park)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hostsbeautiful placelilac roomhot tubcommon areasliving roompikes peaktucked awayother guestsmy husband and ipotterysusanfrankbeautypropertyshowroomcolorado
Reviewed 12 October 2011

The perfect place for a honeymoon! Frank and Sue made us feel truly at home. This Inn is comfortable and homey. The food is wonderful and the rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable. You really feel like you are at a country oasis only minutes from town! If you are looking for the comforts of home and gracious hosts, this is the perfect place!

Room Tip: the two rooms at the end, up and down look out onto Pikes Peak. Great view!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Welcoming, flexible, delicious, comfortable, clean, accommodating and a great sense of humor all around. All of these descriptors (and more) apply to the Woodland Inn B&B the weekend my family stayed there while in Colorado for a family wedding. Frank and Sue were welcoming, even though we arrived in three stages, on three different days. The breakfasts were delicious--what a treat! My daughter and her boyfriend, both college students,said the breakfasts were worth getting up for! (They are also vegetarian--Sue was happy to accommodate their dietary needs.)
The rooms were all very comfortable and tastefully decorated. The views of Pikes Peak from the front upstairs rooms were gorgeous but I have to add that all the rooms I saw had windows framing views of the wooded areas surrounding the house. The outdoor space, including trails on the property, a hot tub and a koi pond enhanced the whole experience as did the welcoming common areas--living and dining rooms and the always present treat--cookies, cake and a delicious pie (!) on our last night there.
When we left, having spent four nights there, I felt like I was leaving friends. Here's hoping life will bring me back to Woodland Park!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank CaliMom55
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We literally had no place to stay in town due to multiple weddings and other happenings and we lucked out on this one. The owners worked with us and gave us a few options as far as rooms, which was nice. It is very quaint, comfortable, and the hosts are GREAT! I am not a big fan of B&Bs, but this one felt more like a little hotel and we really enjoyed staying there. This place is perfect for an overnight stay or if you're planning to explore CO for a week or so. Be prepared to experience local wildlife :)!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank kk1976
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I am not a B&B person, but decided to stay here for a conference and it turned it out to be a great decision. The Inn itself is comfortable with plenty of common space and a lovely room. This was my first trip to Colorado and I spent the first evening looking at Pikes Peak as the sun set amazed at the beauty of Woodland Park. The best part of the Inn was Susan and Frank who have a real talent for making guests feel welcome. I suspect a B&B is most limited by the quality if its hosts, and in this respect the Woodland Inn is a gem. I still wake up wishing I could go upstairs to enjoy another amazing breakfast there! As I said, I am not a B&B person because I like my space, worry about having to eat things I did not choose, etc. - and yet, this stay was perfect and I would go back tomorrow. The people who went to the conference and stayed at other locations were jealous when they heard about the Inn and wondered how they had missed such a great thing. My advice, if you are traveling through Woodland Park, CO, do not miss a stay at the Woodland Park Inn.

Room Tip: I had the cheapest one and it was great!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jelamb
Reviewed 24 June 2011

With Pikes Peak as the backdrop, Woodland Inn is probably the very best B&B I have ever stayed in - quiet, comfortable, breakfast out of this world, and the most caring and friendly proprieters, Sue and Frank Gray. Woodland Inn deserves to be fully booked 24/7. I've never been to the States before, but I couldn't have asked for a better introduction. The black bear and her cubs were the icing on the cake... and Sue makes a mean cake, too, so that is saying something! Woodland Inn also provides outdoor seating and a hot tub under the pine trees. Ten out of ten across the board. Thanks for everything.

Room Tip: All rooms are delightful. No internet in basement.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business