“Highly Recommended”
Review of Zini's

Zini's
Reserve with OpenTable
Zini's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Bantam
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Very friendly and attentive service ! The food was excellent. The menu changes monthly which is a nice touch. All fresh ingredients are used and the dishes are well prepared.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We recentlyborught our house guests to Zini's-we were a party of 6-2 couples, an 8 yr old and a 4 yr old. The menu wasn't too big, but there were still some very good choices. They were very accomodating-the 8 year old didn't like a fish that was on one dish and they subsituted for another fish. I also liked that the server knew enough to put in the order for the 4 yr old first. I find that the "fancier" restaurants don't really get that sometimes. The portions were just right-they came out in a timely manner. Everyone loved their selection. We will definitely bring more people here!!

1  Thank littlerph
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed our dinner. The atmosphere is cosy. I had the veal Marsala it was very tasty. I thought the veal was a little tough. However I enjoyed it. My wife had the surf and turf which was suppose to be ribeye steak and lobster tail. The server said they were out of ribeye, they were serving New York strip instead. They still charged the ribeye price. Which I thought knowing ribeye is a more expensive steak should have been adjusted. However we enjoyed our meal. The only other thing that bothered me was our server never mentioned any specials, but did for the table that came in after us. I mention this cause I feel that a place that is on the high end side should not make these types of mistakes. We will go back and give it another try cause the food is good.

1  Thank Thefoodcritic5
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have a weekend house nearby and we do not cook. Zini's is our kitchen away from home whenever we do not have a date with someone. The atmosphere is pleasant and much improved since the recent renovation. The food is always good, the portions generous and the service friendly. As long as they have the ingredients they will prepare anything you want, whether on the menu or not. They change their menu monthly now but you can order your old favorites if you prefer. I nearly always get the seafood pasta which they will make with a fra diavlo sauce or a white wine/garlic sauce. It is a great dish of fresh seafood. We bring friends here often and they all like it enough to come back. The prices are moderate and affordable. They treat you like a guest.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I went for a Saturday night dinner, and we were not disappointed. We started with a Toscana antipasto which was perfect - just the right amount to share between the 2 of us. The Chicken Noodle soup was overflowing with chicken and veggies - delicious. My wife had the Chicken Marsala which was very good, and I had the Veal Chunk Arrabiata which was terrific. No need to dine in the center of Litchfield with this little gem right down the street!

1  Thank MaddiesDad