“Property needs renovstion. Bed clothes need updating and...”

Days Inn Berlin Meriden
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Berlin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Worst experience ever! I woke up in the middle of the night to find my pillow was infested with bed bugs! I have bites all over.. disgusting! No manager on duty overnight, only a clueless young man who couldn't hep with anything. Out-of-order vending machines, front desk did not have water to give us and told us he couldn't turn on the breakfast juice machine to our thirsty kids after the 2am bed bug fiasco. The bathtub in room 262 was atrocious. We could not bathe after leaving the bed bug room (room 240). I had to make reservations at another hotel! (on their 1 computer). The next morning the manager pretended like they never had an issue like this however; one of my two rooms were comped. At least. Eventually checked in to The Sheraton, now that's a hotel!

Room Tip: Don't ever stay here. It was such a bad experience for my family that I would never consider sta...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank veronica C
Hudson
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel, so obviously I liked it enough to go back. My only difficulty was the new key system. I had lots of trouble getting into my room because the sensor didn't seem to want to read my key.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Berlin
Quality Inn & Suites Meriden
Best Western Plus New England Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 4 in Cromwell
Red Roof Inn Hartford - New Britain
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hartford Meriden

Been to Days Inn Berlin Meriden? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Berlin Meriden

Property: Days Inn Berlin Meriden
Address: 2387 Berlin Tpke, Berlin, CT 06037-4065
Region: United States > Connecticut > Berlin
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Berlin
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Berlin Meriden 2*
Centrally located in Connecticut, the Days Inn is the ideal place for all businesses and travelers alike. All rooms are equipped with complimentary wireless high speed internet, spacious work desk, coffee makers, and refrigerators. Located on-site is one of Connecticut's finest restaurants, the Hawthorne Inn. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Berlin Meriden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Hotel Berlin