“Good Pizza”
Review of Bella Pizza

Bella Pizza
Ranked #22 of 67 Restaurants in Berlin
Reviewed 19 April 2017

This was the first time I've ordered anything from Bella Pizza. We ordered a large pepperoni pizza and one with ham and bacon. Both were very good. The crust was thinner than most. I don't generally like ham and bacon on pizza, but this was good. We'll go back again.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Really good pizza, nice menu various choices reasonable prices.the pizza is very thin crust tasty sauce a lot of different concoction s a little pricy for thin pizza but very good,had the eggplant park, not so good and the grinders are good as long as you eat them there ,got them to go ( had to go to new Britain, old highschool) by the time I got there they were soggy....service is good

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite local restaurant. My husband and I get takeout at least twice a month. A large cheese pie is always on the list and I love love love the chicken d'italiano over capellini.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had dinner in the main dining room here around 6:30 p.m. on a week night. We had Chicken Picata which came with a generous salad and fresh, warm bread. We were very pleased with the food. The salad was fresh with tasty blue cheese dressing. The bread was excellent. The chicken was moist and delicious, and we enjoyed the sauce. We thought it was a great value and will go back.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

If you need to order from this place, I guess you should get pizza. It is not terrible. There are 6 better places in town for pie, but in a pinch this will do. I guess. Avoid pasta dishes, avoid salad, avoid the "house specialties" unless you are sodden and wander into the bar. Honestly I keep trying to give this place a chance but it is truly depressing.

Been to Bella Pizza? Share your experiences!