“Fantastic”

Staff:45
Food:43
Service:50
Decor:50
As you eat you see a pond of fish you even get to feed them also my cousin had a bee sting they treated him like he was at a clinic AMAZING and recommend this buffet to any looking for a Asian American and Japanese food

• Visited August 2013

Cromwell, Connecticut
“A long-time customer says, "Good Buffet!"”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Our family visits this buffet often. We like it here. There is a very good variety of food, 80% of what they serve is similar from visit to visit but there are small changes to the menu every time we return. There are people making simple rolls to order and there is a hibachi to order as well.

I have my favorites here and enjoy going roughly 4-6 times per year. We actually celebrate small family get-togethers here throughout the year. There is a room in the back that we have rented out for a small party.

I whole-heartedly endorse this buffet. The owners are good folks, serving good fresh food.

For my own tastes, I prefer to visit buffets on FRI-SAT-SUN when I know that there has been lots of business and the food is fresh. And we have never had an issue here.

Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
Cromwell, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“grandchildren enjoy going to Imperial buffet”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Our grandchildren come from P.A and look forward to lunch at imperial buffet
so a visit to ct, and lunch and ice cream. cac.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank charles c
Hartford, Connecticut
“ho hum”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I kind of give up on chinese buffets. The food is never hot enough, or fresh enough or even chinese enough on occasion. This one is better than the one on Silas Deane hwy and Kane st, but its still the same old thing. Poorly made Gen tsos, chicken wings, bad lo mein, etc etc. I go here if I am in a hurry for lunch sometimes, Its not bad, just the same old thing.

• Visited March 2013
Indialantic, Florida
“Best Buffet Around”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

This is the best Chinese buffet around. They have a huge variety of Chinese dishes as well as sushi and raw bar items. The décor is very nice with indoor koi fish ponds, comfortable booths, etc. Because this is a busy place, the dishes are continually turning over and fresh.

Visited December 2012

Been to Imperial Buffet? Share your experiences!