We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bozrah
Fitch Claremont Vineyard Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Bozrah B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 14 March 2006

I stay at B&B's while traveling on business whenever possible. I feel safer, more comfortable, and just enjoy the atmosphere. I have stayed at the Fitch Claremont house twice in the past 3 years. It is excellent. The hosts, Nora and Warren, provide comfortable surroundings, a fantastic breakfast, and just the right amount of privacy. Every night I fell asleep wondering what delights would be waiting for me at breakfast the next morning!

My room (I've seen several but stayed in the Fitch Room during both stays)consisted of a comfortable bed (I sleep on a memory foam bed at home so I am picky), lots of pillows, and a furry friend to cuddle up with! The addition of the fireplace, wifi (I don't know if it's official, but it's there), recliner, rocker, lots of storage for clothes and things (I hate having to look at my suitcase for 3 days), tasteful antiques, great bathroom amentities, it is most comfortable.

Oh, and the wine! Your hosts are vinters and included in your room is a bottle of wine for your enjoyment.

Although casinos are not my thing, Foxwoods and the Mohegan Sun are nearby. The surrounding area is just lovely.

The mid-week specials make this place a bargain.

• Stayed: March 2006, travelled on business
1  Thank ReallyDolly

A TripAdvisor Member
Elmsford, NY
Reviewed 21 April 2005

This was a great spot for my husband and I to get away from everything and just relax for a few days! The Inn is so charming and beautifully decorated. It's set on a vineyard and when you sit out back, all you see is the vineyard, trees, birds - so peaceful! The Innkeepers are so nice and friendly, the place is clean, breakfast is unbelievably delicious! We cannot wait to go back!

Stayed: September 2004
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Fitch Claremont Vineyard Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!