“Good Simple Place to Spend the Night”

Motel 6 New Haven - Branford
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Branford
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I stayed here with my family for a single overnight stay while returning from a vacation. This Motel 6 was exactly what I expected. A good simple place at a good value. The internet and airconditioning worked fine. The room was non smoking and did not smell bad. There was coffee in the morning. No Problems.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Motel 6 New Haven - Branford

Reviewed 6 August 2012

There might not be a pool, blow dryer, iron, coffee maker, micro, fridge, or even a clothes closet or a bureau. But if you are like us....out and about, getting in late, crashing for the night, then getting up early to do it all again....we found that we really didn't need to pay another $50. more for a place that did. The best part of all are the beds...super comfortable, and I am REALLY picky about that.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2012 via mobile

Stayed on business, it was fairly priced ($59 after tax), clean and very convenient to the highway (I-95). Would stay again if I had to be back in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank jlg72085
Reviewed 10 April 2012

i love this place stayed full 28 days and everyone took great care of us there were 3 people and 2 small dogs and no charge for pets staff is friendly and helpful they go out of their way to make you feel welcome the cleaning ladies did so well and accomadated us with whatever we needed especially jody the head housekeeper was excellent to all of us very friendly and rooms were immaculate beds were so comfortable no problem with taking dogs in and out always gave us bottom floor near exit door

Room Tip: you will feel welcome here they do everything to help you
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2012

One of the nicest Motel 6 locations I've stayed at -- and I've stayed at quite a few. Non-smoking room was fine, clean -- although the hallway smelled of smoke. But the staff was exceptional. Shirley helped me find the nearest T-Mobile store when my cell phone died. Others were quite friendly. And the price here was quite reasonable. A definite "do again"!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Check-in was ok, I request a Non-Smoking room, but the room smell like a giant ashtray,the hallway smell really bad. Water presure was to slow. Motel 6 claims to be "green", How is that no water presure! saving on the water bill? Smelly rooms "another saving not spending on odor killers"

Room Tip: Poor Cleanliness, smelly rooms, not good for a Motel 6.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My husband and I had been driving all night long. We had checked with one hotel, they claimed they had sold out the night before, and we would not be able to check in until 3pm.
We went to this hotel, and had no trouble with getting a room. The hotel staff was wonderful, and the rooms were very, very clean. I was extremely pleased with this hotel. Would I return to this hotel? Yes Sir, I certainly would.

Room Tip: From what I gather, just from my experience, they are all great. I have no problems with this hotel...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank carolbeckleywv
Also consider these accommodations in or near Branford
Baymont Inn & Suites Branford / New Haven
#1 of 3 in Guilford
New Haven Village Suites
New Haven Village Suites
#5 of 12 in New Haven

Been to Motel 6 New Haven - Branford? Share your experiences!