Americas Best Value Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Branford Motel(Branford)
Comfort Inn(Guilford)
View Hotel
All reviewsvery nice staystayed here for one nightcomfortable roomwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationmotelwalls
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Second time I stayed here. The first time I tolerated it. This time we had a smoking room, ugh. Everything stunk. Cigarette burns on the blanket, toe nail clippings on the rug and the toilet overflowed. I had to mop it up with the thin towels we had. The TV was satellite and only got about 4 channels. No I will not be going back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I only stayed one night but the owners were friendly, the room was clean & quiet. It was a hot day & the AC kept the room cool but not like ice. Bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Clean motel, easy parking, good bed, refrigerator and microwave, cheerful and kind service--grocery less than a block away and a popular seafood restaurant across the street. No breakfast, no pool-- no big bill.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2012

When we arrived the owner and his family were cooking out, wonderful people. Good budget room with a few problems, the bathroom heater never shut off and there was no light over the desk, the room was very dark.
A side note-Do not use a travel service to book this motel, I used Hotels.com and the booked rate was $69.00 a night, when it was charged it was $125.00 a night, hotels.com refuses to give me a credit.
We would stay there again in we ever get back toward New Haven.

Room Tip: Get one in the middle if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2011

My brother, mother, and I spent a night here and I must say it was a great value. Clean, safe and quiet. The matress was comfortable and though the weather was cold, the heater worked well. The door was a bit misaligned resulting in some difficulty opening and closing, but otherwise, I can recommend this inn for those who are travelling and just need a comfortable place to lay their heads at night without worry.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family