“FABULOUS!!”

Dining options: Reservations
america
“FABULOUS!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We love to sit at the sushi bar but anywhere in the restaurant has the flavor of the art and care that the owner and sushi master exudes.
The sushi is better than simply fresh, it is well researched for times of year and health. The preparation is outstanding and the presentation, well, we take pictures. We love Seikyo and his family who provide an experience of dining here that is filled with grace and delectable treats.

• Visited July 2011
4 Thank butterflyogi

Connecticut
“Great place”
Reviewed 6 October 2010

Best Sushi outside of New Haven. The staff is friendly and attentive. The food looks and tastes great!!! Great for a large party or a cosy dinner for 2.

4 Thank johnsinead
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the best sushi around. the staff is awesome”
Reviewed 28 July 2008

the best sushi around. the staff is awesome

3 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Hartford
“The most wonderful restaurant in history!!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2008

When I used to live in Japan, I ate a lot of sushi. As soon as I came back, I looked a "real" sushi place. One of my friends happened to live in Branford, and recommended Yooki Yama to me. I went, and found it as one of the most pleasant nights I have experienced. The wait staff was very friendly, and was helpful in choosing a right meal for me. All the sushi and kitchen appetizers were fresh, and appealing. If you like sushi, I highly recommend this restaurant.

4 Thank HartfordTraveller