“Delicious Spinach Salad”
Review of Lynn's Restaurant

Lynn's Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 144 Restaurants in Branford
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: We are a family owned business serving the shoreline since 1978. Everything is prepared fresh and made with love. Come stop by and visit we treat all our customers like part of the family!!
Guilford, Connecticut
“Delicious Spinach Salad”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

When I worked in the area, Lynn's catered all of our company's luncheons.

There is an incredible spinach, chicken, pasta salad with grapes & walnuts. The dressing is a lemon zest and oil concoction that is delicious. The salad comes with fresh, dense, authentic French bread slices.

The lemon squares are also very good.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank CTWasp

Connecticut
“Great Deli!”
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Great fresh food and specials made daily! Staff is friendly and prompt!

1 Thank johnsinead
“ARe you kidding me?”
Reviewed 16 June 2008

I stopped into Lynn's with my parents for lunch. Having never been there, it looked like a nice place to stop. We ordered at the counter....my parents split a special of the day which was the chicken panini and I had a turkey wrap, 1 water and 1 diet coke...$22.00! After I paid and looked at the receipt I questioned the 8.95 turkey wrap since the board said 6.95. They said the roasted red peppers were $2.00 additional. Are you kidding me? I will never go back. The food was good but that was a total slimy rip off move on their part. Outrageous.

1 Thank sunstarsun
Woodbridge
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 19 May 2008

My husband and I had lunch there for the first time. The food was very good. The portion size was generous and the price was right. Our mouths watered over the desserts but we were too full. The staff was very friendly. We booked a party for our summer picnic. Can't wait!

1 Thank travelhs