“Great Italian Deli” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #97 of 364 Restaurants in Bridgeport
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: We are a small family run Italian Deli. All of our food is homemade. Chicken & eggplant cutlets, roast beef, porchetta, turkey, soups & more. Open Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Great Italian Deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

This was a treat! Raised in the East but now living on the West Coast, I always crave a good East Coast Jewish or Italian Deli when I travel. This was it. All kinds of great Italian meats, cheeses, veggies that they craft into delicious satisfying sandwiches. Many, many choices and daily specials to boot. This is not destination dining but a family run business who serve up to a slew of regulars, mostly Cops and City Hallers. Lots of humorous grouchy posters around the room like: "We have two specials - Take It or Leave It", but the women behind the counter made me feel right at home: "You doin' okay, Hon? What else can I getcha?" I had breakfast and lunch here the same day - and plan to be back next time I'm in town.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Bridgeport, CT
“Great catering too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

I've been here a few times and always when my Mom wants a pastrami sandwich, this is the place I go to get it! Nice service, nice portions, nice prices!
I also had the opportunity to enjoy a catered meal by them. Great eggplant parm, stuffed shells, chicken, salad, rolls - all exceptionally tasty! Stop by for a delicious choice at lunch, or use them to cater your next event - you will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013