“Very good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hibachi Buffet
Reviewed 9 June 2013

It has great value to price ratio as a restaurant. Lots of variety of food. The fruit and bakery is very good. The fish is very good.

Good service from the waiters and waitress. It is definitely a plus to the neighborhood.

1  Thank Richard h
Reviewed 9 March 2013

My wife and I ate dinner at this restaurant for the first time on a Wednesday night in March, 2013. Hibachi Grill is a brand new restaurant that celebrated their one-year anniversary shorty before our visit.

The restaurant was spotlessly clean with very comfortable tables and chairs. The buffet selection was extensive and all appeared fresh and appetizing. We tried 10-12 different items and had no complaints.

In addition to traditional buffet foods, there is a hibachi station where you select the items you want and the chef cooks them while you wait. There were a number of sushi choices at the hibachi station as well.

For dessert, the number of selections were more than I expected. I was surprised to see fresh strawberries (out of season) as one of the choices. Unlike the soft-serve ice cream one would expect at a typical buffet, Hibachi Grill offered five flavors of real hard ice cream from a tub freezer.

The price was amazingly reasonable (under $25 for two adults) and the staff was friendly. I have been to a number of Chinese Buffet's over the years and this was simply the best. We will be back!

2  Thank BripCT