“I felt like a princess.”

Chimney Crest Manor
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bristol
Chimney Crest Manor
Ranked #1 of 1 Bristol B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I stayed for an overnight on my way further north. This place has such charm and the innkeepers were very nice and helpful. They have kept the old charm of the building while making it comfortable for modern travelers. I especially appreciated the fruit and the comfy easy chair. Made it nice to relax after a day on the road. Breakfast was very good and very nice china. I would certainly visit again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank jegmag

Reviewed 6 November 2011

I travel often for business, and found Chimney Crest a welcome respite from yet another chain hotel. The bed was so comfortable, I slept like a baby despite terrible jet lag. Beautiful house, vistas, and delicious homemade breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank MaggieMae20
Reviewed 12 May 2011

Had a business trip to Bristol to see ESPN (who else?). Found this great B&B on TA an thought I would give it a try and it exceeded my heighten expectations. I'm not sure why anyone would stay in a corporate, chain hotel in the area when this place is available. Spacious charming rooms, giant comfortable beds, and one of the best B&B breakfasts ever.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank MaldivesComplete
Reviewed 21 October 2010

We could not have had any better accomodations than Chimney Crest. Fresh towels daily, an option for clean linens on day 3, fresh cookies and chocolates each night with the bed turned down. Breakfast were a treat with variety over the 5 days we were there. We would gladly recommend this B & B to friends.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CJRRM
Reviewed 18 September 2010

What a find! Great English Style Tudor Manor. Lovely and comfortable room (Mater Suite). Gracious hosts. Great breakfast. Only down side is the location, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. Great value for the money. Would have stayed an extra week if we had the time.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tort_10
Reviewed 16 September 2010

We loved this Inn. We have small children and we were in a wedding in Plymouth so we stopped for a night at this Inn after seeing the website. Beautiful property and beautiful art. The Innkeeper and her husband were very friendly. Got a great breakfast and a good night sleep. We loved historic photos and art in the house and really enjoyed innkeeper. She was so sweet and had lots of great conversation. She was very interested in getting to know about us and we had a wonderful breakfast together. Totally loved our stay!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zoe4628
Reviewed 12 August 2010

We recently stayed at the Chimneey Crest Manor and were very disappointed with the location and surrounding area of the home and its state of disrepair. The pictures and description of the facility did not prepare us for this. Although the house itself is a treasure, it desperately needs to be restored. The rooms were huge, bed was comfortable and the decor was fine except for the kitchen area, which was very old, dated and should be breightened up. The hosts seem like nice people, but they do not seem overly ambitious about being owners of a bed and breakfast, which we have stayed in many. It is more as if they are just letting people stay at their house because it is so large. If that is the case, then they should not be charging the rates they are charging and they should be similar to area Fairfield inns, etc at $80. Instead I happily wanted to pay $165 because I thought we were going to stay in a splendid mansion on beautiful grounds and be pampered. Neither my husband or I felt that way when we left, and we don't often agree!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mickey009

Been to Chimney Crest Manor? Share your experiences!