“Good time had by all. ”
Review of Imagine Nation

Imagine Nation
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Bristol
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We have visited the Imagine Nation museum a few times. My 5 year old and 2 year old have a great time every time. There is a little bit of everything in the museum, animals, art, music, building, free play, ect. The museum is clean and fun. A great enriching environment for younger children. The only downfall is that parents have to pay to get in as well as children. We used a groupon to get in which made the price more reasonable but we will be back.

1  Thank Kelly E

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My 3 year old Grandson loves to visit the museum. It is so child friendly, he can move from exhibit to exhibit and touch and explore. This past time he was fascinated with the hairdryers and ping pong ball area. Learning about the air in take and how turning the dryer on high produced a different result than low. He also loves the tree house and the gear wall. I encourage anyone with a young child to check out Imagine Nation.

1  Thank ggdeluz
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by accident. Our 1.5 and 4 year-olds were both tickled by all of the cool exhibits and activities.

There are arts & crafts, cool pretend areas, bunny rabbits, and building centers. This is a fun place to spend the day.

The place is very clean and the staff is friendly. We highly recommend this place!

2  Thank Familyoffour122
Reviewed 2 January 2014

As grandparents we brought our 3 yr. old granddaughter who loved it. So much to keep her busy and it all kept her attention. It seems there is enough for all ages. It is two stories so you do get a workout, especially with a fast mover. Little café was a nice break. It is a well thought out place and there is only street parking as far as I could tell.

2  Thank RandiW
Reviewed 24 December 2013

My husband and I recently visited this small, child-friendly museum with our son, daughter-in-law and 13 month old granddaughter. At first, the museum seemed very loud as we entered, but we became accustomed to the noise pretty quickly. There were plenty of interactive activities for all three generations to enjoy. I would say that this museum is best suited for toddlers through 7 or 8 year olds and their families. I did not particularly care for the "lobby" of the museum as you were faced with an open snack bar area and a small gift shop as soon as you walked through the front door. I think that this could cause an issue for some children and parents before they even get to the attractions. I also felt that the admission price for a 13 month old should not have been the same as that for the rest of us. That being said, the $7.00 pp cost was a bargain.

1  Thank jcreads