“closed”

Add it.
Sabino's Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 21 June 2015

Closed!!!!!!!!! Never to open again as I understand it. No more to say from the city of Bristol. May be knocked down for parking spaces for newly redesigned ball field next door.

1  Thank smellycandle

Reviewed 22 October 2014

I know my stuff and this old time hang out is still one of the original Italian kitchens left in Bristol. The pizza is delish but the grinders are the absolute best! I love the Italian combo, with sauce on the roll, shredded cheese, lots of olives and garlic, etc. and baked HOT! Believe me I know, I've tried this in every place within 10 miles, and this is the best ...

1  Thank GringoAlto2000
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I rarely give dive bars such a good review as the decor and the service are usually awful. But oh my god. I and a friend went late at night on a Tuesday when no one should have been in the bar. There were probably about 4 others eating outside of ourselves. This is the real Bristol you see. Older guys mostly just having a few beers after work. The bartender was attentive (I guess you could argue he couldn't not be attentive) and chatty. The pizza and cheesy garlic bread we got was amazing. We had two beers each, cheesy garlic bread, a 10'' pizza and a 1/2 lb burger with fries for less than $30. I'll be returning.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Overall, this restaurant can use some renovations to it's interior/exterior looks, but either way the food is very good. Their pizza is extremely good. If you're heading to Muzzy field for a baseball game, it really is a must stop. Grab a pizza and bring it home. Their barbeque chicken pizza tops anything I've ever tired. I think if Robert Irvine took charge and remodeled this place and assisted the kitchen with a few new items this place would be number one in Bristol to visit. Regardless, grab a pizza down there you will not be dissappointed.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

The pizza is real Italian pizza and the dinners are great. The prices are lower than most places around and the portions are large. Service is very good also.

1  Thank PJBLTB