DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut
Hotwire.com
US$65
US$63
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdouble treelake compouncegreat hotelwarm cookiesmodern hotelhot tubcleaning staffroom servicerooms were very cleanupon checkexcellent staybreakfast buffetwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripbed was very comfortableespnct
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Everyone was very polite and friendly. We enjoyed are stay very much. We liked having the restaurant in the Hotel because didn't know the area we were from Ca. I was glad my son's fiance's family for telling us about the Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This hotel was one of the best stays I had in the East Coast so far. The hotel staff was the most courteous, attentive , and generous I have seen in a very long time. I would come back here for my stay in CT even if its not the closest hotel to where I am visiting.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank brenda r
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at the DoubleTree Bristol on a "getting away from it all" weekend. The hotel was clean and had comfortable modern decor. The bed was very comfortable, the room easy to keep at a comfy temperature, and we even had a tasty dinner at the restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed for a family wedding and were very pleased with every aspect of the hotel. All accommodations were clean and the staff were friendly and always seem to be smiling. Close to Lake Compounce too which is a plus. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Great experience. Everyone we dealt with was helpful and knowledgeable. It was a clean, nice hotel and all our guests loved it. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. The restaurant on site was also very good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends