“Great place for families”
Review of Maggie McFly's

Maggie McFly's
Ranked #12 of 65 Restaurants in Brookfield
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our Passion is for making our guests fresh, delicious, and locally sourced dishes and drinks while letting them relax in a beautiful atmosphere. From Farm fresh eggs and grass fed beef to our locally sourced cupcakes and everywhere in between. Maggie McFly’s understands the importance of bringing our guests the best ingredients possible while supporting the local community and the environment.
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We eat here several times a month. Sometimes the service is great and sometimes it could use a great amount of improvement. The waitresses are not as friendly as I would like. And the food sometimes could be better. We visit at least once a week. But overall I give it 4 out of 5.

Maggies1993, Public Relations Manager at Maggie McFly's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Christina,
Thank you for your feedback! As a valued customer please feel free to notify a manager if you feel that your service or food isn't up to par next time you visit! Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

This is a very nice restaurant. It's clean and beautiful with great service. The bar is great too. There's only one thing missing: Good food. I've eaten here several times in the past few months and each time the food the poor to mediocre. Not one of the meals would I consider good. I really hope they revamp the kitchen staff as the other aspects of this restaurant are super. I hope someone from ownership reads this and takes it seriously because this place could be a stunner.

2  Thank jack s
Maggies1993, Manager at Maggie McFly's, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Jack-
We appreciate your feedback and would like to assure you that we pride ourselves on our service in addition to our food. On your next visit if you have any concerns on the quality of your entree please get a managers attention so that we could fix it for you. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

The night we ate at Maggie McFly's, a car caught fire in the parking lot (in the pouring rain, nonetheless), and a toy basketball flew over the table divider and landed in our friend's pasta. Talk about a memorable evening.

The food was decent and plentiful; we'd certainly go back. The restaurant hovers between "average" and "good," in my opinion. What stood out for us was the menu; I've never seen one as large as Maggie McFly's. They cater well to people with dietary restrictions. Two of our dinner mates were gluten intolerant, and they had a wide range of options. Overall, a nice meal with a plethora of culinary options.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stopped here early evening to grab a bite and we were pleasantly surprised. The service excellent and the food excellent. They make their own bread and desserts here. The waitress we had, Aimee, was outstanding and so attentive and helpful.
I would recommend anyone to try eating here and enjoying your meal is a guarantee in my opinion.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I usually eat here at least once every time I get to the area. They had a special lobster section on the menu and I could not resist the lobster tacos. They were fantastic!
I will be back.