“Owned and run by a very nice, local family”
Review of Quiet Corner Inn

Quiet Corner Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brooklyn
Brooklyn, CT
“Owned and run by a very nice, local family”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Instead of adding on a guest room to our house, we book nights at this hotel for my family. It is a very clean and comfortable hotel. We love how close it is, and know the owners now since we are such repeat customers. It's so much more affordable, too, than the larger hotel up the road a few miles. Great value!

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank pinksmink
quietcornerinn, Owner at Quiet Corner Inn, responded to this review, 5 November 2012
Many thanks for your good review on our facilities and services. We appreciate your support and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you & your family back to our Facility in the near future.

Regards
Manny Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Dover, Delaware
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We needed a restful, quiet and inexpensive room for the night on our way to our vacation in Maine. This place was super clean and cost about as much as filling up my car with gas the next morning. I was afraid it might be noisy being close to the road near what appeared to be a business and industrial park. We never heard anything all night long. I would definitely stay here again! The gentleman behind the desk was friendly and helpful. There was a Dunkin Donuts right next door, so I could have my favorite coffee in the morning! Super convenient.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
MetroWest, Ma.
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Clean, comfortable, quiet and great rates. We stayed over the Labour Day weekend as we were attending a concert at Indian Ranch in Webster, Ma. The owner and staff are very competent, friendly and helpful. In addition to the excellent condition of the premises interior, the exterior and grounds are quite attractive. The units in the rear overlook a quiet street (Allen Hill Rd.) and a well manicured and landscaped yard. There is convenient access from Allen Hill Rd. enabling the use of the U.S. 6/Allen Hill Rd. traffic signal for a protected turn across U.S. 6 traffic. A full (not a gas station counter) Dunkin Donuts is a very short walk across the parking lot. The location is convenient to some really good restaurants. This is now our FIRST CHOICE for lodging in the region. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Willis E
Danbury, Connecticut
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Manager was more than helpful and polite. The room itself was as clean as could be. Quiet does not describe it. We did not know anyone else was there. Small frig, micro, nice bathroom. Big tub/shower, extra towels. Bed was a little soft (for me.) It was new. Felt very welcomed and relaxed. My 2 questions were answered quickly and completely. Look forward to going back. Thank you very much!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
annapolis
Reviewed 24 July 2012

After driving 10 hrs., we were exhausted and this motel turned out to be perfect. The location is great, right off of 395 and Rt. 6 is a quiet road. We had reserved a queen room and were upgraded to a room with 2 double beds and it was very large and immaculately clean. I must say, this room had the best bathroom we have ever had in a motel of this rating and higher. Bed and pillows were very comfortable and the grounds were very nicely groomed. The owner was a pleasure to deal with and he gave us great directions back home that saved us 2 hours on our drive. Would stay at this motel again and would suggest it to friends.

Room Tip: I think it is best to stay in the back of the motel which faces a regular neighborhood rather than o...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Anson, Maine
Reviewed 22 July 2012

The physical setup of this facility appeals to me. I like smaller, one level motels. The location is right next to Dunkin' Donuts, as well as several other stores and restaurants. Although another larger motel would have been closer to the relative I was visiting, I preferred to stay here. The grounds were clean, and were nicely landscaped with summertime blossoms. During my two stays there recently, other guests were very quiet. I find the size, decor, and general layout of the room pleasing. I appreciated being able to take the offered breakfast back to my room. The personable manager and housekeeper made me feel welcome and seemed genuinely interested in me as a guest. The rate was very reasonable.

Room Tip: The motel is located on a busy Route 6. Traffic does taper off at night. During my stays in May and...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Irmo, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 July 2012

we neededa quit stop , unplanned and this was the first hotel, motel we found. the rate were very good comparred to surrounding hotels , the room was fresh and clean, the attendant was very helpful. much better overall than we expected. we would return.

Room Tip: don't pass this one by
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn
Americas Best Value Inn Putnam
#1 of 3 in Plainfield
Days Inn Sturbridge
Days Inn Sturbridge
#10 of 14 in Sturbridge

Been to Quiet Corner Inn? Share your experiences!