“VERY Clean!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brooklyn
Barking, Pennsylvania, United States
“VERY Clean!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

SO inexpensive! SO very clean! So perfect for a night or two. Dunkin Donuts is right next door, within walking distance. In July of 2013, my husband and I needed a shower and a bed for just one night and this place was perfect! I wasn't looking for a luxury hotel or a spa experience, just a clean bed and America's Best Value Brooklyn Connecticut was just right.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jasper L
quietcornerinn, Owner at Quiet Corner Inn, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at Americas Best value Inn , Brooklyn - CT. I’m happy to hear that you liked our property and had a comfortable stay in our updated rooms. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again! Thank you again for writing.

Manny Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My husband asked me to review this - he booked a room quick when our weekend plans changed.

He was SUPER impressed with the service, amenities (everything you would hope for) and outstanding cleanliness of this motel. He would DEFINITELY recommend - and stay here again.

WONDERFUL - be motivated - not discouraged, by the price!!!! :)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Heather J
quietcornerinn, Owner at Quiet Corner Inn, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
August- 8 , 2013

Heather ,

Wow! Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Americas Best Value Inn ,Brooklyn- CT . we're glad to hear that your husband enjoyed his stay. We greatly appreciate you letting future travelers know of our wonderful hotel, and we appreciate you highlighting our cleanliness. Please make plans to visit us again. hope to see you again soon

Manny Patel
Cicero,NY
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I had two rooms for 4 people for an overnight stay. All the rest of the motels were filled for UConn graduation. We had all the amenities we needed, the room was clean the beds comfy and we were put in the back area where it was quiet away from the road. There is no longer a continental breakfast but Dunkin Donuts is right across the parking lot so on problem. The desk person was very accommodating and personable and we had a great overnight stay. I like being able to park in front of the room.

Room Tip: Ask for a rear room as it is quieter. But also ask for a room away from others if you are an early...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank GENEAD
Pelham
Reviewed 20 November 2012

For the price of the room I thought it wouldn't be as good as it was. Nice heat, airconditioner, hairdryer in bathroom, ironing board with iron,suitcase stand with hangers for clothing, cable tv, refrigerator, alarm clock. If i had known they provided these things, I wouldnt have packed a hairdryer or iron.
The bed could have been softer but not a big issue. Best of all Dunkin donuts is right outside the front door for breakfast & coffee. If your a budget person like me, Its a nice place to stay.......I will be in Ct. again next year at the same time and will definatly book this room again

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
North Easton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 November 2012

I stayed here for five weeks during a business trip. The manager is so personable. He remembers who you are and talks to you like you are a friend. This is a great place to stay. Any problem will be fixed immediately and anything you need will be provided for you.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This was a comfortable room with a surprising number of amenities for the price. It has the look of an old motel which has been remodeled on a tight budget and is starting to look just a little bit rundown, but everything was clean and functioned properly. It's right on the highway, but traffic noise wasn't a problem. The fan for the heating unit was loud, but it was a white noise which didn't bother my sleep at all. What did bother my sleep was the loud people entering the room next door at 2am, but I can hardly blame the motel for that. All in all, this is a great bargain compared to anything else in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bobthatsme
London
Reviewed 12 October 2012

I am travelling by bicycle and always glad to get to my accommodation each evening Manny was very friendly and helpful and phoned on my behalf to make my next evenings booking. The bed was very comfortable and the room very clean. Plenty of eating places nearby.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn
Americas Best Value Inn Putnam
Quality Inn Plainfield
Quality Inn Plainfield
#2 of 3 in Plainfield
Southbridge Hotel And Conference Center
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Griswold
La Quinta Inn & Suites Norwich-Plainfield-Casino
Comfort Inn & Suites Dayville

Been to Quiet Corner Inn? Share your experiences!