“great hospitality”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brooklyn
Ohio City, Colorado
“great hospitality”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

they had nice clean rooms and great hospitality! the rooms were very clean and their service was welcoming. they are very nice about helping you if there is anything that you may need. on a strip that has many stores if anything is needed so nice area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank bethany w

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Westford, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 January 2014

This was our third visit and we were just as impressed this time as the first. The room we stayed in was a good size, very clean and well maintained. It had a small refrigerator, a microwave, iron and ironing board and a tv. The beds were very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was impeccably clean. There are several chairs and small tables so it is easy to get comfortable whether you're watching tv, using a laptop or doing some work. Manny is very nice and it is a pleasure to see his smiling face when we pull up and enter the main door.

We would definitely come back and would also recommend it to friends and family!

Room Tip: There is a small wing in the back - we stay there just to be away from any road noise but on our fir...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Beaufort, South Carolina
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We checked in on a frigid January, to the only motel in Brooklyn, Ct. and found that someone had used the toilet (and not to pee in) and the establishment had failed to clean it. This is about the nastiest thing one can find, other than vermin or bugs.
If you want a motel in this area. stay elsewhere. Oh, there is a Dunkin' Donuts next door, and they serve (without question), the absolute WORST bagels I ever had the displeasure to sink my teeth in.
Come to think of it, perhaps it is a good idea to stay AWAY from Brooklyn, Connecticut.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Christopher J
quietcornerinn, Owner at Quiet Corner Inn, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
January 15, 2014
Dear Chrisopher,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience our housekeeping team may have caused during your stay. Rest assured, we will take your feedback as a coaching opportunity for our staff.

We value your comments as they help us to improve our services and maintain the very high standards of service our guests expect .It is very disappointing to learn that we have left you with a less than memorable experience.

I am truly sorry for the poor experience you had during your visit and we deeply regret the dissatisfaction you had with our Motel.

Manny Patel
Cooper City, Florida
Reviewed 31 December 2013

The grounds were perfectly maintained and the rooms were updated, clean and comfortable.

This is a family run business and service was immediate with an emphasis on personal and professional assistance on a multitude of issues.

There are several nearby restaurants and we'd suggest George's Galley and Johnnie's pizza
for casual meals and apple fritters from a nearby donut shop would be highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
quietcornerinn, Owner at Quiet Corner Inn, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Americas Best Value Inn , Brooklyn-CT. We appreciate your kind comments about our clean accommodations . Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to the area. Thanks again.
Manny Patel
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights when we went to the races at Thompson Speedway for World Series of Racing. This hotel was very nice,everything that you needed was here. Rooms were very clean and the beds were great. Manager was also very friendly. Dunkins Donuts right next door. I would stay here again next year if we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2013
quietcornerinn, Owner at Quiet Corner Inn, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Thank you for selecting Americas Best Value Inn , Brooklyn - CT. We appreciate you writing a review about your experience and sharing your feedback about our comfortable beds and friendly staff. Please plan to visit us the next time you travel to the area. Thank you again for writing.
Kind regards,
Manny Patel.
Medford, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I was familiar with this motel when I knew it as the Berris Motor Inn years ago when I lived in the area. I picked it as I was attending my aunt's funeral in neighboring Danielson the next day and needed a nice quiet place to unwind and relax before going. It was very clean and comfortable and the bed and furnishings were all I needed to recharge myself before leaving. The manager, Mr. Patel, was most accommodating when I left my key in my room when I was going out for dinner. He gave me a new one right away, and also when I forgot my cell phone charger there after checking out he promised to send it to me at my home in Medford, MA (near Boston) with no charge after calling him about it the next day. I would definitely select this motel again when in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Westchester County NY
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We stayed overnight here this week, the price from expedia was excellent, the room was very clean (only criticism, perhaps TOO many cleaning chemicals) simply appointed, but everything we needed was there, including WiFi. Super quiet. Nice, helpful owners, and a Dunkin Donuts right next door.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back, ours was very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn
Americas Best Value Inn Putnam
Quality Inn Plainfield
Quality Inn Plainfield
#2 of 3 in Plainfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Norwich-Plainfield-Casino
Southbridge Hotel And Conference Center
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Griswold
Nathan Hale Inn and Conference Center

Been to Quiet Corner Inn? Share your experiences!