“Same as”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Brooklyn
Reviewed 23 October 2017

A typical Dunkin' Donut Restaurant located next to the Quiet Corner Inn. Called in for breakfast for crossaint enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Needed to get some Munchkins for the extended family during a birthday visit. Good mixture brought to the kids.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The same as every other sink in donuts. Good bagels,donuts are good, all products are good but they are not the old town bakeries from my younger years. I think that all dunkin donut stores are too expensive. I heard recently that they don't make coolatas anymore, I hope not. I don't go often like I did when I had kids at home, but go through the drive through for coffee and bagels occassionally, but I liked those and haven't had one in years . Chai tea is great at d.d. The best as far as I'm concerned. We wouldn't like to not have them around.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Extra LARGE coffee, Steak, egg and cheese bagel...yep and off I went. Was directly next to The Quiet Corner Inn where I stayed 2 nights......will most definitely repeat this itinerary.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Always friendly, always fast! Right down the road from my home so on my way to everything. Only wish they would make me a large,iced,all expresso coffee and charge me accordingly because technically they don't have room to put coffee in but INSIST on charging me for the coffee also! How can you be charged for something you're not getting? Well, they've done it!Manager's decision!