Locust Tree Bed and Breakfast, LLC
Travelocity
Interlaken Inn(Lakeville)
US$286
Hotels.com
Days Inn Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
US$90
Monument Mountain Motel(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
US$78
Fairfield Inn & Suites Great Barrington Lenox/Berkshires(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
US$142
Lantern House Motel Great Barrington(Great Barrington)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotels.com
US$74
US$72
Priceline
US$92
US$81
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very clean, very comfortable room (we stayed in #5 which had half bath). Aside from being served an excellent breakfast made to order (bacon & eggs, waffles, pancakes, etc), the bed & breakfast is on a large property and has a wrap-around porch. We enjoyed our stay and hope to return some day.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rose_Kavalier
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Everything here was very good, the owners are very friendly and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. My wife and myself stayed here for a few days and could not believe the breakfast that Heidi cooked to order every morning. Vey clean and great wifi for the people that need their computer. Its what a B&B should be so if you ask us yes would come and stay here again. Thank You for a great stay.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor room #7 which shared a bathroom, if you do not mind sharing. I would ask for a room with a private bathroom.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I come here when I attend the sports car racing at Lime Rock Park, the most beautiful track in the US. The Locust Tree B&B is about 20 minutes away and the owners are pleasant, accommodating and the entire home is spotless. Heidi cooks a great breakfast and they are always willing to help. I highly recommend this lovely spot, even though now I am afraid it will be even more difficult to get a reservation! :)

Room Tip: They are all lovely and have cozy bedding.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Tom71R60
Reviewed 25 June 2013

A very enjoyable experience. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a friendly country atmosphere. It wasn't a hotel, it is a home well shared by the very gracious owners. The room and bathroom were very clean and the breakfast was made to order. The house is beautiful and cozy.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Jadmag
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My husband and I like to stay in places like this the Locust Tree was like home. As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted like family the Inn Keepers were very sweet. Our room was very clean and neat. The breakfast was awsome. Fresh home made jam and fresh coffee. Then also home made butter milk pancakes were to die for loved my stay here plan to return in august

• Stayed: May 2013