“Funky, but nice for fishing enthusiasts”
Review of Hillside Motel

Hillside Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Canton
Hillside Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I have stayed at the Hillside Motel a number of times over the years and will continue to do so any time I make overnight trips to the Farmington River for fishing. It is clean, quiet and comfortable. The owners are very friendly

I am giving it three stars, but anybody who expects anything like a chain motel would more likely give it one star. On my own personal scale (clean, quiet, comfortable) it rates five stars, so I am compromising with the three star rating.

The place has a funky charm and reminds me of motels that I stayed in as a kid in the late fifties and early sixties when I did some travelling with parents and grandparents. You can find more upscale accommodations nearby, if that is what you want, but if you need a good place to crash after fishing all day, Hillside Motel is the place for you.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank PainterRob

Been to Hillside Motel? Share your experiences!