I spent one night at the Red Carpet in Cheshire over the Easter weekend. This is a clean, basic motel that's fine for a one-night stay. You'll get friendly service, a decent bed, and a good shower for a very reasonable price. The Red Carpet is also in a convenient location on Cheshire's main drag. Very easy to get wherever you need to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is beautifully renovated and modern. The Inn offers the highest and best of quality and service. Whether you come for a day, weekend, or longer; make your stay in northeastern Connecticut a cozy one. America's Best Value Inn is well rated on TripAdvisor from many of its past guests. The perfect, central location. The Inn is within minutes of many attractions: Quinnipiac University, Yale University, Cheshire Academy, University of Connecticut, Sleeping Giant, and many more. Centrally located between Hartford and New Haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn & Suites Of Cheshire Hotel Cheshire
- Red Carpet Inn And Suites Of Cheshire