I agree with the other reviewer who called this "basic budget accommodations". For 1 night with a late arrival and an early departure, it worked out well. It was very clean, had a coffee maker, ironing board, firm mattress, good shower. I differ with the reviewer who called it a peaceful stay. We heard road noise all night. It is right on the main drag. And I'll a key point -- although on the main drag, it was safe. My husband left the passenger side car window all the way down accidentally. Happily not a thing was touched. I would caution anyone though seeing the sight of Sleeping Giant mountain. In that parking lot, my daughter had a brick thrown through her window and wallet, phone, etc., all stolen. Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is beautifully renovated and modern. The Inn offers the highest and best of quality and service. Whether you come for a day, weekend, or longer; make your stay in northeastern Connecticut a cozy one. America's Best Value Inn is well rated on TripAdvisor from many of its past guests. The perfect, central location. The Inn is within minutes of many attractions: Quinnipiac University, Yale University, Cheshire Academy, University of Connecticut, Sleeping Giant, and many more. Centrally located between Hartford and New Haven. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn & Suites Of Cheshire Hotel Cheshire
- Red Carpet Inn And Suites Of Cheshire